It usually falls around 100 hairs a day. What considered as an average fall?
However, when that number is significantly exceeded (large amounts of hair on the brushes, combs, baths, clothes, etc.), you have to pay attention.
Here Is Homemade Hair Tonic For Hair Growth And Prevent Hair Loss
This homemade tonic will help you to activate growth and stop hair loss, make hair stronger and with natural volume, have shine and hydration from the root to the tips, to prevent the appearance of gray hair, regulate sebum production in a way progressive, fight dandruff. A wonder, right? Try doing it, and you will love the results.
- 5 sticks of cinnamon
- 5 sprigs of rosemary
- 5 tablespoons of dry green nettle
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 500 ml of water
- Heat the water, when it reaches to boil, add cinnamon sticks and rosemary.
- Allow the decoction to take place for 10 minutes and add the nettle.
- Let it infuse everything for five more minutes and put out the fire.
- Then let it rest until the mixture is warm, strain and add the honey.
- Store the preparation in a tightly closed glass container in the refrigerator, and use it within a maximum period of one week.
How to apply:
- Introduce the tonic in a container with spray. It will facilitate the distribution of the product on the scalp.
- With dry hair, separate the hair in parts from applying the tonic and massage the scalp so that it penetrates well.
- Apply well to all areas and cover the head with a towel and leave for half an hour.
- Wash the hair as usual.
- Apply the tonic three times a week.
- Pause for one and two weeks and repeat the treatment.