Hair loss, dandruff, and other scalp problems are a headache that we have to suffer many all the time and although solving all those problems is not simple, Because in the market we find products for each of the problems and not only one to help us with everything. Home remedies come to save us because, in addition to solving everything at the same time, they also help us save a lot of money. Here we’ll tell you how to make homemade hair serum for hair growth.
Hair serum with vitamin E is the best to reduce hair loss, hair breakage, and to promote hair growth. Hair serum with vitamin E has antioxidant properties that help repair and form tissues. When you apply capillary serum of vitamin E to the scalp, this helps to reduce inflammation and repairs damage to the follicles, and stimulate hair growth.
Homemade Hair Serum For Hair Growth
- Vitamin E capsule or vitamin E oil
- Argan oil
- Castor oil
- Almond oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Rose essential oil
- Tea tree essential oil
- Take the castor oil, argan oil, and almond oil in equal amounts according to the requirements of your hair in a small bowl.
- Place this container in a larger container that contains hot water. It will heat the oil, and hot oil will thoroughly condition your hair and scalp.
- Remove the smaller container from warm water when the oil is hot.
- Now, add two drops of rosemary oil, tea tree, rose essential oil to warm oil.
- Add the liquid of 2 capsules or a ½ teaspoon of vitamin E oil and mix well.
How To Apply:
- Dip your fingers in the oil.
- Make a partitioning of your hair with your hand and apply the oil to the scalp. Do not limit yourself by pouring oil on your head.
- Use oil in adequate quantity only. Using too much oil will mean that you will need to use more shampoo to remove it, but that does not mean you do not apply enough to cover the mixture thoroughly.
- Gently massage the scalp with the tips of your fingers. Never rub your hair with your palms. Otherwise, it can break.
- The massage is essential since it improves the blood circulation in the area of the scalp.
- You must massage your hair for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Leave the oil in your hair throughout the night.
- You can wash it the next morning.
- You can do this once a week, but if you want, you can do it more often.
- Place a hot towel after applying the oils is excellent since it helps the hair absorb the oil.
- Just wrap a warm towel around 10 minutes.
- Make sure the towel is not too hot because too much heat can damage the hair.
Benefits Of Essential Oils We Use In Homemade Hair Serum For Hair Growth
Vitamin E Oil:
Vitamin E oil helps to widen blood vessels to make it easier to transport. It also prevents blood clotting and ensures a smooth flow. The antioxidant properties of vitamin E repair damaged hair follicles, prevent tissue corrosion, and help form tissue. It keeps your follicles healthy and promotes healthy hair growth. Promotes blood circulation and acts as a deep moisturizer for your hair, preventing breakage and brittle hair.
The castor oil contains ricinoleic acid and omega – 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate the blood circulation in the scalp, increasing hair growth. Work to nourish the scalp and strengthen the roots with the help of essential nutrients, so you will notice that your hair will not fall off.
The argan oil and almond solves problems like dry, flaky scalp or dandruff. They are oils rich in vitamin E that solve the problems of hair loss and make it strong and healthy.
It is one of the essential oils which improve hair growth. It is full of antioxidants that help to eliminate free radicals, which are responsible for hair aging and thinning. It is also beneficial in treating dandruff, itching, irritation of the scalp, and oily skin.
The rose essential oil balances the oil secretion of the sebaceous glands. Therefore, it is equally beneficial for a dry or oily scalp. Its antiseptic action helps to control the problems of bacteria and fungi, including dandruff. It also adds shine and protects hair from the heat of a hairdryer.
The essential tea tree oil has antibacterial, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties that stimulate hair growth and heal scalp problems, such as dryness and flaking. Strengthens hair follicles that promote hair growth treats oily hair and keeps the scalp healthy.