Know that you can very well make your homemade face mask for clear skin with what you have in your kitchen. Whether masks to have a radiant complexion, to clear dark circles or to moisturize your skin, we propose several effective homemade face masks for clear skin.
Homemade Face Mask For Clear Skin
1. Healing Mask With Carrot
Vitamin A of the carrot will reduce scars and eliminate redness.
- Cut a large carrot into pieces, then pass it in your blender until you get velvety.
- Apply on your face.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
2. Anti Wrinkle Mask With Egg, lemon, And Olive Oil
This mask is excellent for mature skin or to prevent wrinkles.
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- One egg white
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Beat the egg white in a bowl, then add the lemon and olive oil.
- Apply the mask on your face and leave on for 20 minutes and rinse it off.
3. Anti Black Spot Mask With Tomato
The tomato will help to moisturize and exfoliate your skin.
- Cut a sliced tomato and leave on your skin for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Mix half a tomato add two tablespoons of olive oil and then apply all on your face.
4. Honey, Oatmeal, And Yogurt Mask For Bright Skin
Oats have anti-irritant and softening properties because of their vitamin B and mineral content. Yogurt meanwhile will help to exfoliate and moisturize your skin to make it smoother.
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- 1/3 cup of plain oat flakes
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- Mix the hot water with the oatmeal.
- Wait 3 min until the water-soaked flakes swell.
- Add the yogurt and mix well.
- Apply it to the face and rinse after 15 min.
5. Mattifying Mask With Oats, Lemon, And Yogurt
- Two tablespoons oatmeal
- Two tablespoons yogurt
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
- Thoroughly mix oatmeal and yogurt.
- Then add the lemon juice and stir.
- Massage gently while applying, let stand 15 min.
- Then rinse your face.
6. Stimulating Mask With Strawberry And Honey
This mask will help hydrate your face and nourish it deeply.
- Mash six strawberries.
- Then add two tablespoons of honey
- Apply this mask to the face and let it sit for 20 minutes.
7. Moisturizing Mask With Cucumber And Yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- Peel the cucumber, cut into pieces, and mix with the yogurt.
- Then apply the preparation on your face and leave for about 15 minutes.
8. Purifying Mask With Clay And Hazelnut Oil
- Two tablespoons of powdered clay
- One tablespoon of hazelnut oil
- Two tablespoons mineral water
- Mix everything until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply a thick layer to your face; avoid the eye and lips.
- Leave 10 to 15 minutes.
Image Source: 1