The most effective cream for the wrinkles around eyes: do it yourself!
As you know, the skin around the eyes is most susceptible to the appearance of earlier signs of aging. In this area, women first discover the wrinkles. The thickness of the skin is 1/3 of the rest of the surface. By its structure, in general, it does not differ from the skin on any other site. But the fact is subcutaneous fat; wrinkles appear the most in the skin around the eye.
It is also not a secret that this area of the face requires special care.
In our time, there is a tendency among more people to use natural products for skin and hair care. This article gives a recipe for a beneficial cream for the skin around the eyes. It works like a wonder in short time. With regular application, it not only helps in reducing the disappearance of wrinkles. It also triggers the regenerative processes in the skin. Besides, it is harmless to health and does not need serious expenses.
So to prepare yourself cream for the skin around the eyes at home
You will need:
- Three teaspoons of jojoba oil
- Three teaspoons of apricot kernel oil
- One teaspoon of beeswax
- Five teaspoons of rose water
- 1/4 teaspoon of borax
- Five drops of essential oil of carrot seeds
- Mix in a glass or ceramic container of jojoba oil, apricot kernels, and beeswax.
- Put on a water bath with minimal heat and stir to melt the wax.
- Remove mixture from fire and whisk well whisk until smooth.
- In another container, mix the rose water and borax.
- Heat on the smallest fire until the borax is completely dissolved and remove from heat.
- Place the container with a mixture of oils and wax on ice or place in a larger bowl with ice water.
- Beat the mixture and pour in a solution of rose water and borax.
- The mixture will begin to take a creamy consistency.
- When the dough has completely cooled down, add the essential oil of carrot seeds.
- Transfer the finished cream to a clean container of dark glass with a lid.
- Store it for up to 2 months in the refrigerator.
- Scoop the cream for application on the skin with a clean plastic stick or spatula.
- Never scoop the fingers to remove the cream.
- Otherwise, the shelf life of the cream gets reduce insignificantly.
Image Source: 1