The Internet is full of homemade beauty tips. That’s why we gather the best unknown homemade beauty tips or hacks for skin care and personal hygiene, which will not only make you look more beautiful and healthy but will save you time and money.
Unknown Homemade Beauty Tips
1. Whipped Cream For Face And Hair
Do you ever think of putting whipped cream on your face or hair?
The whipped cream has an ingredient derived from algae, it is incredibly moisturizing and helps to soften the cuticle of the hair and treat the strands. The cream is full of oils and protein, and it is very moisturizing. It helps to soften and give your skin and hair the affection that they need. It also contains lactic acid, which is excellent to exfoliate the skin gently and makes Look radiant.
2. Shaving Cream To Remove Makeup
We’ve heard it a thousand times: Never go to bed without taking off your makeup. If there were a bible of beauty, surely that would be the first commandment. But what happens if you arrive at the house after a long day of work (or a night of partying) and you realize that you ran out of wipes or cleansing cream. Well, get your shaving cream. This trick works, the skin will be super clean.
Apply the shaving cream with the fingertips on your face and then clean it with a damp towel. However, do not put it near the eyes, because the shaving cream can be powerful for the delicate skin of that area. By the way, shaving cream also serves to remove makeup stains on clothes.
3. Talcum Powder To Make Eyelashes Look Thicker
It’s going to sound crazy, but some beauty editors and bloggers are using talcum powder for kids to make the eyelashes look thicker.
- Apply one or two layers of mascara.
- Then put a cotton swab in a little talc and put it on the eyelashes.
- Finish with another mask layer, from the root to the tip of the eyelashes.
The trick here is that the talcum sticks to the eyelashes and makes them look thicker. Try it, and you may never have to use false ones again.
4. Talcum Powder To Get Rid Of The Fat in Your Hair
Walking around with dirty hair is very unpleasant, so to get rid of excess fat in your hair between shampoos you can use baby powder in your roots. Make it penetrate the hair until there are no white parts.
5. Listerine For Smelly Armpits
People are putting Listerine in their armpits to kill the smell. They believe that in the same way that Listerine kills the germs that cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath. It also helps to eliminate the bacteria that causes bad odor under the arms.
To try, you can either dip cotton in Listerine and pass it through the armpits or put it in a bottle with spray and spray it in the area.
6. Using Lip Protector For Eyebrows
Control your unfastened eyebrows with this product that you already have in your wallet. If you run out of your eyebrow gel or do not feel like spending $ 20 on one, use a clear lip protector.
- Apply a little of the lip protector on the eyebrows with a finger and then comb them with an eyebrow brush.
7. Mascara To Cover Gray Hair
To cover the roots of your gray hair, between your appointments at the hairdresser’s, use a brown or black mascara, depending on your hair color. The process is obvious, be careful not to paint your scalp. If it occurs, clean yourself with a cotton swab or toilet paper.
This product that you have in the kitchen helps to remove the grease from curly hair.
8. Sea Salt To Get Beautiful Curls
Sea salt works excellent when it comes to defining curly hair. However, some of the sprays on the market put heavy curls or dry the hair. To avoid this, use this fact at home.
- Place 75 ml of filtered or distilled water in a spray bottle.
- Add 3/4 of a teaspoon of sea salt, a couple of drops of essential oil and 75 ml of rose water.
- Spray your hair with this mixture.
9. Onion Juice To Get Rid Of Pimples
The onion juice has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which help to reduce inflammation and redness. Also, onions are rich in sulfur, which is miraculous to treat some skin problems such as acne. It also improves the appearance of scars because it promotes the production of collagen.
So, to get rid of those disgusting pimples,
- Grate a small onion to release the healing extracts and apply it generously during the day on the part of the skin you want to treat.
10. Coffee To Get Rid Of Dark Circles
Although it might be that you wake up, coffee is not for you to drink, but for you to put it under your eyes. Coffee is a source rich in antioxidants and, also increases circulation which improves the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles in the area.
- Mix a tbsp of ground coffee, with a teaspoon of vitamin E or K oil.
- Apply it under the eyes and leave it there for about 20 minutes.
- Once you wash your face, you will notice that the skin looks lighter and softer.
11. Tea Tree Oil To Eliminate Skin Rashes
This excellent solution is my ally to say goodbye to acne. Dry any irritated area of the skin without leaving any scar. Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties that help soothe the typical irritation of acne.
- Apply a little tea tree oil in the affected area after cleaning the skin in the morning.
- But, be careful of sensitive skin because you can get irritated with this solution.
12. Turmeric For Teeth Whitening
There is evidence that turmeric helps to whiten teeth, in addition to removing any bacteria that may be in the mouth, that’s all thanks to the antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of this species.
- Mix 1 tsp of turmeric with 1 tsp of organic coconut oil.
- Mix well until paste forms.
- Apply it on the teeth and leave it for five minutes.
- Finish brushing your teeth with your normal paste.
13. Activated Charcoal For Teeth Whitening
It has to be the rarest way to whiten your teeth. In 2017 the trend of activated charcoal exploded on the internet. In all parts of the world, people were singing the glories of this product in functions as diverse as the bleaching of the armpits and the treatment of the skin. And, although it seems counter intuitive, they are also using it to whiten teeth.
- After brushing your teeth with regular paste, put a little powder of activated charcoal in your brush.
- Rub it over your teeth for three to four minutes.
- Then wash your mouth with cold water.
14. Homemade Body Scrub
You will have very soft skin with this homemade body scrub. There are great recipes of body scrubs that you can do yourself at home, that helps you to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Mix half a cup of brown sugar, with a quarter cup of hair conditioner and go.
- Do this scrub at least once a week.
- It leaves skin feeling very soft and the budget intact.
- You can also add aroma through an essential oil such as lavender or coconut oil.
15. Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) helps to restore the pH of the scalp and eliminates the accumulation of the remains of shampoos, conditioners, and other hair products.
- To rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar, buy one that is raw and organic.
- Mix it with water, using the measure of per cup of vinegar, add three of water.
- After washing your hair with regular shampoo, pour the mixture and leave it in the hair for five minutes.
- Then rinse it thoroughly, making sure nothing is left.
- This solution works as a conditioner too, but if you want you can also give you touch with the conditioner you have.
16. Headband To Get Waves In Your Hair
This trick for waves does not require the mistreatment of hair tools that use heat.