This remedy is an ancient formula used by our grandmothers to control health problems related to lung and respiratory health. Asthma, bronchitis, cough, and rhinitis, among other problems, have treated with this natural remedy. This remedy combines 4 ingredients to make a significant syrup that helps in lung cleanse.
- ½ kilo of purple onions.
- 2 medium lemons.
- 1.5 liters of water.
- 7 tablespoons raw honey (210 g).
- 2 cups of pure maple syrup (650 g).
Athletes commonly use natural, home remedies to cleanse their lungs. This can be done by drinking the previous Ingredients.
For lung cleanse, place maple syrup and turn the heat to medium. Then add the chopped onion and cook for about 2 minutes. Pour in water, cover, and let it steam for about five minutes before stirring
Let boil the mixture over medium heat until the water reduced to a third and let stand. Squeeze the lemons and reserve. Add the honey and lemon juice, stir it to integrate. Let the mixture rest all night and in the morning strain it and store this remedy in a glass container with a lid.
- Serve one tablespoon of this mixture before each meal. When you finish the jar, you can prepare more. Repeat this treatment daily until you feel that your lung health is improving. It can give to children in a dose of a teaspoon.
- This preparation is also ideal for fighting cough, flu, and colds. It can dilute in a cup of hot water.
Benefits of ingredients:
- Onion: Onion has diuretic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, expectorant, anti-rheumatic properties. The onion has the power to fight viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms that attack our body and cause infections. Its high content of sulfur helps to fight infections from the first symptoms. And it eases the expulsion of the mucus and helps to clean the airways.
- Lemon: Lemon is a vast source of vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system and to cope with viral and bacteriological infections. It has a high detoxifying power, which stimulates the elimination of wastes from the body. And it helps to clean the purifying organs, which include the lungs.
- Honey: It has antiseptic and antibiotic properties that help in the removal of mucus to clean the airways. It is ideal to soften the throat and reduce the pain caused by irritations.