Use one of these home remedies to straighten hair from natural products. Divide the hair into sections before applying any treatment.
Home Remedies to Straighten Hair
1. Coconut To straighten hair naturally
Coconut is the best hair straightener.
- Blend coconut with a little milk.
- Apply this mixture to the hair and massage your scalp and hair.
- Leave this solution for an hour and then wash with shampoo.
2. Coconut oil with lemon to straighten hair naturally
- Blend fresh coconut in a blender and add the juice of a lemon, mix well.
- Refrigerate until it forms a creamy foam on top.
- Use the cream on the scalp and cover the hair with a damp, hot towel for one hour.
- Wash with shampoo.
- This process not only controls the curls but helps to get rid of dandruff.
3. Olive oil to straighten hair naturally
- Apply warm olive to your scalp and all your hair.
- The olive oil is a natural relaxer for hair.
- Wrap the hair in a warm towel and wash with shampoo after an hour.
4. Honey and strawberries to straighten hair naturally
- Add a few drops of honey and mashed strawberries to a glass of milk.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and your hair.
- Divide your hair into small sections and cover it with the mixture.
- Use a plastic cap and leave the mixture for two hours.
- Wash with shampoo and then use a wide comb.