With our growing age the ordeal of wrinkled skin starts to haunt us, but if you can start to follow some natural home remedies for skin ageing regularly at the very early days of your thirty then you may prevent perturbing hand of skin wrinkles and freckles. These ingredients are easy to avail and with zero hassle you can prepare them. You can follow a particular process everyday or can use them alternatively.
Home Remedies For Skin Ageing
Lemon does not only add magic to your food, but it can also be the secret of your spotless glowing skin. Yes, Vitamin C that is present into it is the source of strong antioxidant plus its bleaching actions work wonderfully upon the freckles as well as age spots. With regular use, you can reduce the signs of ageing from your skin and it can also remove sun tan from your skin.
- For applying lemon juice you just need to squeeze it in a bowl and then pat it with cotton ball or by your fingers all over the face and keep it for 15 minutes. After that rinse it with regular water.
- As honey has soothing effect you can apply it with same quantity of lemon juice on your face, massage the mixture for at least 20 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
- You can also make a mixture of 1tbps lemon juice, egg white and half tablespoon of milk cream. After mixing it well apply it on the face and wash off after 15 minutes.
Coconut is a mine of minerals and vitamins, its natural moisturizing elements helps to gain a supple, soft and healthy young skin.
- By grating the flesh of the raw coconut you can draw out the milk.
- Apply the coconut milk onto your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- If you have dry skin 20 minutes are enough for you but people with oily skin may leave the milk until it becomes dry.
- Apply it daily to gain a younger looking skin.
This fruit is a rich resource of Vitamin A and that’s enriched of antioxidants, moreover there is an enzyme named as papain which is available in this fruit which can assimilate the dead cell from the upper surface of the face and that’s why the skin starts to restore its lost firmness and elasticity.
- For preparing the mask fresh some pieces of ripe papaya.
- Mash the pieces until you get totally smooth mixture.
- After that apply it over the skin and after 15 minutes wash your face with warm water.
Remember, as these all are natural way to restore the glow of your skin, naturally they would take much more time in compare to the medical procedures and chemical contained creams. But if you can carry on the process with patience you can see effective result that will be absolutely wonderful. Make these processes a part of your daily routine and apply whenever you get time.
Image Source: 1