Excess fat or sebum in the hair is usually one of the most common problems in the scalp, and mainly attacks women. The oily hair is due to an increase in the production of fat in the sebaceous glands. Fortunately, there are some home remedies for oily hair that can reverse this condition and in this way show a lot more healthy and beautiful hair.
There are several additional recommendations to deal with this problem, one of them is to wash the hair twice. Then in the first wash with the shampoo, all the residues of grease and dirt that lodged between the strands will eliminate. With the second layer will be completely clean and ready to dry or iron.
This problem can be caused by many factors such as stress, allergy to some beauty products, hormonal alterations or genetic inheritance. In this sense, to improve the use of additional products such as cream for combing and rinsing should avoid, as they will only achieve more fat than usual, instead, using home remedies for oily hair will make the difference.
Home Remedies For Oily Hair
1. Aloe Vera
One of the most using products for hair care is the extract of aloe vera. It is especially useful when the hair becomes opaque and brittle. Aloe is responsible for regulating the production of the glands and rehydrates the hair from the scalp to the root.
Apply the aloe vera gel just 20 minutes before washing the hair. This treatment must regularly apply, at least twice a week. In turn, it is widely recommended to treat other hair conditions such as dandruff and hair loss.
2. Baking Soda
Baking soda is another element to consider since in addition to leveling the pH, it prevents the bad smell that appears next to this condition.
- Integrate 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in half a glass of water and makes a paste.
- Apply it on wet hair.
- After 15 minutes, rinse with water.
- It should apply at least twice a week so that the results are remarkable in a short time.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Another of the kitchen ingredients that can help to end this problem is the apple cider vinegar. Its acidic substance will make the hair turn shiny, silky and soft for much longer. It is also widely recommended for those with rebellious or tangled hair.
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar with enough water and apply for 10 minutes, then rinse with enough water.
4. Egg Yolk
Egg yolk is a relatively viable and economical option to solve the problem of oily hair once and for all. It will make the hair shiny but without any excess.
- Mix two yolks with a lemon juice.
- Apply to the hair and let it work for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with your usual shampoo.
- It is essential that not exceed the time to more than half an hour, because the results can be adverse.
A ripe tomato can be the definitive solution to capillary fat using its natural acidity. The tomato balances the pH levels present in the head and therefore regulates the secretion of sebum.
- Take the tomato juice and mix with about a glass of water.
- Apply this juice to the dry hair with the help of a brush or a cotton ball.
- Place a bathing cap on your head and wait for 10 minutes to finish the application.
- Rinse with water.
Many know that beer is one of the best liquors to share with friends and family. However, they are unaware of the multiple properties it contains to combat the effects of oily hair. Also, it is using to repair the damage caused by sun exposure on the beach and by chlorine water.
Image Source: 1