Green foods are rich in calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K, and bring several benefits to our health as they help to strengthen respiratory system. Be like fruits or vegetables, green foods should be part of your daily diet. A balanced diet is a trustworthy way to lose weight and keep your body healthy. Here you’ll find the best healthy green foods that you may like.
Best Healthy Green Foods
The Avocado is a very caloric fruit, but it contains many benefits to your health. There are three different types of avocado, Mexican, Guatemalan and Indian, which differ in size, appearance, and quality. Avocado helps to eliminate “excess” cholesterol and helps to maintain blood sugar levels and reduce insulin levels.
Benefits of Avocado for Health
- It fights anemia.
- Combat atherosclerosis.
- Fight against arterial hypertension.
- It helps in the treatment of digestive lesions.
- Helps to control levels of diabetes.
The kiwi is a small, oval-shaped fruit that contains thick chestnut husks, and flesh sprinkled with white nerves and small black seeds. It contains more vitamin C than the orange and does not contain fat. It can consume directly, mix in the salads with other fruits or, if you prefer, with yogurts.
Benefits of Kiwi For Health
- It fights anemia.
- It is excellent for attenuating pregnancy symptoms.
- Helps to fight bad cholesterol levels.
- It Stimulates anti-infective defenses.
- Fight to arrest the womb.
Broccoli is one of the most consumed and appreciated by those who adhere to healthy eating. A single branch contains a wide variety of flavors and textures, and you can eat their branches and stems.
Benefits of Broccoli for Health
- It fights obesity.
- Helps to maintain blood sugar levels.
- Helps to protect against certain types of cancer, such as colon, lung, and breast.
The pear is a family fruit of apple and quince, has a smooth, buttery texture, have a core with several seeds. Pears are a juicy, sweet and very appreciated fruit, especially for children.
Benefits of Pear for Health
- Helps to combat the symptoms of arterial hypertension.
- Combat excess Uric Acid.
- Combats respiratory infections.
- It acts as a laxative because it contains fibers and pectin.