The question of how to strengthen immunity is especially important in winter. In summer it is much easier due to the availability of plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
This winter lets raise the tone, strengthen immunity and not get sick. So let’s try these delicious drinks useful for health.
Healthy Drinks to strengthen immunity
1. Grapefruit tea to strengthen immunity
For four servings you will need:
- 2 cups of a fresh squeeze of grapefruit juice
- One stick of cinnamon or half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon (if you take the ground, you’ll need to strain the tea)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of honey
- five pieces of clove pepper
- Pour the juice into a small saucepan. Add the spices, honey and pour half a glass of water. Put on an intense fire and bring to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from stove, drain the tea and you can enjoy.
This tea has a pleasant taste, a range of aromas and shades. It strengthens the immune system and also improves mood.
2. Fermented milk to strengthen immunity
One serving will need:
- 1 cup of milk.
- One medium kiwi fruit
- pinch of cinnamon
- Clean the kiwi and mash it.
- Add pulp to milk and throw a pinch of cinnamon.
- Stir well and shake well. The drink is ready.
- It not only provides the body with vitamin C but with regular use, it normalizes digestion. It also relieves constipation, cleanses the skin and gives strength.
- In kiwi, vitamin C contains more than even in lemon. The daily need is 60 mg. So, in average kiwi fruit, it is 75 mg, and in lemon is 40 mg.
- Eating one kiwi per day, you need not worry about the lack of vitamin C in your body.
The basis of healthy immunity is a healthy intestine. If this body flounder, all other measures to strengthen protection will be almost in vain. So take yourself for a rule in in the evening using this drink and avoid food. Soon you will notice a difference in well-being.
Image Source: 1