Gout is a common disease characterized by a painful joint inflammation, almost always, in the big toe. Although, other symptoms can also appear such as skin peeling and itching.
Gout occurs due to the elevation of uric acid in the blood. The cause of this disease is usually a mixture of an unbalanced diet.
Consume the following healing juices to treat gout whose ingredients facilitate the process of decreasing uric acid.
Healing juices to treat gout
This juice is rich in folic acid and vitamin C. It also contains small amounts of B complex and minerals.
- 2 grapefruit
- 3 radishes
- 2 lemons
- Wash and cut the grapefruit and lemons in half.
- Wash and chop the radishes.
- Extract the juices of citrus fruits.
- Place the radishes in the blender and pour the juices.
- Mix for a few moments.
- Drink a glass every day until the discomfort disappear.
All the ingredients in this juice help to decrease uric acid. Cherries are the most important since they neutralize uric acid and are, also, antioxidants.
- 4 carrots
- 30 gr of cherries
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 1 lemon
- Wash and chop the ingredients and then extract the juices from each one.
- Mix and drink twice a day.
This juice helps to lower uric acid levels. It is diuretic and recommended for those suffering from gout, arthritis, and cellulitis. It deflates tendons and is useful in sprains and dislocations.
- 1/4 of chayote without peel and chopped
- 1 slice of pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- Blend at high speed until lumps disappear.
- Take 1 glass in the morning for 7 days.
This juice can neutralize the excess uric acid and help prevent gout attacks.
- 4 handfuls of chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup of raspberries
- Wash all the ingredients and place in the blender with some water.
- Blend for a moment.
- Drink fresh juice once a day.
- 1 handful of cherry
- 1 cucumber
- 1 stalk of celery
- Wash the cherries.
- Then, peel and chop the cucumber, and place the celery in the blender with the cherry and a little water.
- Blend them until they are well integrated.
- Take fresh juice once a day.
- 5 lemons
- Wash the lemons and cut in half.
- Extract juice and add a little water.
- Take a glass a day in fasting for about fifteen days.
- 3 branches of celery
- Chop the celery branches and place in the blender along with a glass of water.
- Liquidate for some seconds and filter it.
- Take a glass of this juice twice a day.
- 1 lime
- Wash and cut the lime in half.
- Extract seeds and liquefy the skin and pulp in a glass of water.
- Drink for 10 days, half an hour before breakfast.
- Repeat once after 5 days of rest.