A delicious and very energetic option for breakfast or a sweet and delightful dessert are hazelnut pancakes. Here is the preparation of banana hazelnut pancakes preparation.
Banana Hazelnut Pancakes
- Two teaspoons of baking powder
- Two tablespoons of hazelnut cream
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- One large egg
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil
- One sliced banana
- In a bowl, mix the flour and baking powder, then make a space in the middle. Add the egg, milk, oil, and mix from the inside to the outside without making lumps.
- Then you heat a pan over medium heat with a small piece of butter and add a tablespoon of the above mixture in the pan when it begins to bubble turn with a spatula and let cook for about 30 seconds.
- After finishing making the pancakes, put a pancake again in the pan over medium heat and in half distribute the hazelnut cream with banana slices. Cover with another pancake and let the cream melt. And serve with syrup.
Image Source: 1