Do you want to get shiny hair naturally? Then, you can try to prepare a homemade hair mask for shiny hair that we discover below. These recipes are easy to carry out at home and have 100% natural properties thanks to the ingredients we use at home.
We are going to discover three homemade hair masks for shiny hair and well-hydrated hair. They are easy to make masks that will help you to restore more nutrition and luminosity to your mane.
Best Hair Masks For Shiny Hair
To recover your hair its silkiness and hydration, nothing better than applying a homemade hair mask for shiny hair made with natural products, you can easily do at home and with which you will get a hair in better conditions and smoother.
Then we give you three recipes of homemade masks for shiny hair that you can start preparing today at home. Take note!
1. Egg Yolks And Olive Oil Hair Mask For Shiny Hair
The egg is an ideal ingredient for hair health because it gives you a large number of proteins and, also, fats. So it will help you to regenerate damaged hair and make it more nourished.
On the other hand, olive oil also stands as one of the best ingredients to restore hair health. The reason is that it is a very nutritious and moisturizing product that will give more softness to our hair.
- Two egg yolks
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of water
How To Use:
- Mix the ingredients and apply them to your hair with lightly moistened hair.
- Let the product act for about 20 or 30 minutes and then rinse with water and wash the hair as you usually do.
- Repeat this mask once a week and, little by little, you will notice that your hair becomes silky and soft.
2. Coconut Oil And Avocado Hair Mask For Shiny Hair
Another of the best homemade masks to have shiny hair is one that takes advantage of the properties of coconut oil and avocado. The first ingredient is ideal to deeply hydrate all the hair, from the roots to the tips. The avocado will help you deeply nourish the hair but, also, it will help you to regenerate it and to be in better health conditions.
- Three tablespoons of coconut oil
- One avocado
How To Use:
- Crush the avocado with a fork.
- Mix it with coconut oil until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Once ready, you can apply this mask from the root to the tips, and massage the scalp so that the properties penetrate better.
- Let this mask act for 20 or 30 minutes and then rinse with plenty of warm water.
- Then wash your hair as you always do.
- You can repeat this treatment once a week.
3. Olive Oil And Mayonnaise Hair Mask For Shiny Hair
This mask will help you to have a shiny and soft hair. On this occasion, we will take advantage of the moisturizing and repairing properties of the olive oil together with the nutrients of the mayonnaise. This last ingredient will give us more softness but, also, it will nourish the hair, making it look better.
- One spoon of olive oil
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise
- One egg
How To Use:
- Mix the ingredients until getting a homogeneous and uniform paste.
- Then, you can apply the hair mask to moistened hair.
- Let it act for 20 or 30 minutes and, afterward, clear the mane well.
- You can use your usual shampoo to remove the paste and repeat the treatment weekly.
Image Source: 1