There are several recipes for water and ginger for this world outside, but the best and most effective is the Super Ginger Water Recipe. Why is it the best? Because this recipe enhanced with other “magic” ingredients. In addition to slimming, it is useful to treats flu and other viruses.
But before the recipe of Super Ginger Water, how about knowing a little more about Ginger? Ginger root, besides being delicious, is quite effective, composed of anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
Ginger root acts on the immune system, digestive system, and cardiovascular system. Ginger contains vitamins (such as C) and minerals (such as magnesium). It is very common to find in cooking, giving a special taste in food and drinks.
It also provides other benefits such as:
- Improves circulation
- Relieves body pain (including a migraine and headaches)
- Reduces the risk of kidney stones
- Provides nutrients needed to maintain the proper functioning of the liver
- Stimulates metabolism
How To Make Super Ginger Water Recipe:
- 1 piece of 5 cm ginger cut into slices.
- 1 lemon cut into slices (no need to peel).
- 1 tablespoon (coffee) turmeric powder.
- 1 tablespoon (dessert) of coconut oil.
- 1 liter of water.
- Boil water with ginger.
- When boiling, add the lemon, saffron, stir, turn off the heat and cover the pan.
- Wait for ten minutes and add the coconut oil.
- Take three cups a day.
- Consume at most for two weeks.
- If you want to continue taking it, take a break for a week and go back for another two weeks.
NOTE: In the case of hypertension, consult your doctor to know whether you can consume ging