Using ginger for weight loss is effective. Also, using ginger for weight loss is very easy. Initially, ginger has gained much popularity as a seasoning, to give exquisitely spicy flavor to the dishes of their chefs around the world, and is sometimes used very unexpectedly, but always – successfully.
Several studies have proven that ginger has a rich nutritional value such as magnesium, calcium, iron, sodium, zinc, potassium and phosphorus. It is also rich in fiber, carbohydrates, and amino acids, as well as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1, and vitamin B2.
Ginger has rich properties that help in weight loss. Many people use ginger for weight loss, as it helps to burn fats, deduce excess liquid, cholesterol, toxins and speed up the metabolism.
How To Use Ginger For Weight Loss
If you are enthusiastic about figuring out how to use ginger for weight loss, check out our article.
1. Ginger Water For Weight Loss
This drink also considered one of the best ways to use ginger for Weight loss.
- 50 grams of peeled ginger root
- 1 liter of water
- Preparing this drink is simple.
- Put the boiled water in 1 thermos bottle and then add the ginger.
- Leave the infused ginger in the thermos for at least 3 hours.
You can also add lemon, as the lemon also has antioxidant properties that can help to potentiate the effects of water with Ginger for weight loss.
2. Garlic And Ginger For Weight Loss
These two natural products are unique and attack the fat cells in the body quite effectively, both possess properties that favor weight loss, contributing to the division and fat yield. These products derive as much fat from the “pools” of blood, as the human body can break down on its own and eliminate them.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped the ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 liter of water
- Pour all in up to 1 liter of boiling water.
- Let it infuse for about 2 hours and make sure to drain.
- Drink one-half cup of this infusion before meals.
You can also carry this in a thermos to enjoy its benefits wherever you are.
3. Honey And Ginger For Weight Loss
- 2 inch long, peeled, finely grated ginger root
- Water – 250 ml
- Honey – to taste, if necessary
- Heat the water over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the grated ginger root and cook for 5 minutes.
- Coe and add honey, if desired.
- Drink warm.
4. Kefir And Ginger For Weight Loss
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon and root
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of water
- A slice of lemon
- In the water, dissolve the honey, add the juice of ginger, cinnamon, and lemon.
- After that, pour a glass of kefir.
- You can add some black pepper.
All these ingredients in this recipe have antioxidant properties that promote the effect of weight loss. So that, it can increase your weight loss ability.
5. Cinnamon And Ginger For Weight Loss
Most people know that cinnamon is widely using as a spice to season different dishes, but this powerful ingredient brings you many other benefits such as weight loss. Recent studies on cinnamon have concluded that it has properties that help to normalize digestion, and consequently weight loss. You can use cinnamon along with ginger for weight loss.
- Half a teaspoon of grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of anise
- A little orange peel
- 1 liter of water
- Put the water to a boil and then pour all the ingredients.
- Wait for a minimum of 7 to 10 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Wait for it to cool and drink it.
6. Coffee And Ginger For Weight Loss
- 2 cm grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon coffee
- 400 ml water
- Put the water to a boil and then pour the other ingredients.
- After the boil time turn off the heat, let it soften a bit, and consume that excellent coffee drink with Ginger.