5 Ways to Potentially Increase Penis Length
- Involves cutting the suspensory ligament to make the penis appear longer
- Must prevent the ligament from healing by attaching a weight to the end of the penis for several hours a day
- Can be risky and should only be considered after consulting with a board-certified urologist
Penis Stretching Devices
- Devices such as Andro Penis claim to increase length through prolonged use
- Must be worn for up to 9 hours a day for several months to potentially gain half an inch to an inch of length when erect
- Risk of injury is present
- Involves making a ring with the thumb and index finger and gradually stretching the penis
- No scientific evidence to show it is effective
Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections (PRP)
- Involves drawing blood, removing the platelets, and injecting them into the penis
- A small study of 58 patients found an increase of approximately one inch in flaccid length after receiving PRP injections, but more research is needed
Penis Enlargement Pills and Creams
- Products claiming to increase penis size through the use of herbs and other natural substances
- Lack scientific evidence to support their effectiveness
It is important to note that there is no guaranteed way to increase penis length. The best option may be to speak with a healthcare provider about any concerns or insecurities about penis size.
Is it normal for the length of a flaccid penis to be different than the length of an erect penis?
According to the Mayo Clinic, the length of a flaccid penis does not necessarily predict the length of an erect penis.
What is considered to be an abnormally small penis?
A penis that measures 3 inches or shorter when it is erect is considered abnormally small and is referred to as a micro penis.
Can penis stretching techniques such as jelqing and traction devices be effective in increasing penis length?
There is no scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of these techniques in increasing penis length.
Is it safe to undergo penile surgery to increase penis length?
Penile surgery can be risky and should only be considered after consulting with a board-certified urologist and being well-versed in the potential complications and risks associated with the procedure.
Are penis enlargement pills and creams effective in increasing penis length?
There is a lack of scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of these products in increasing penis length.