Companies are producing many products that promise to eliminate wrinkles, fine lines, and other skin defects in order to get rejuvenate the skin and give it a younger look. The point is that many of these products contain chemicals and ingredients that can affect the skin in the long run and not only that but also our health as the body absorbs everything that rub onto it. However, when using a versatile and natural ingredient like garlic can rejuvenate facial skin and helps to prevent damage caused by these creams and chemicals.
Garlic to rejuvenate the skin of the face
Garlic is a well-known ingredient in cooking. It has known for a long time that garlic has numerous medicinal and healing properties. This is relative to the onion, chives, shallot, and leek. It is native to Central Asia where people harvest the whole garlic plant as a food source with excellent benefits of well-being and beauty. By incorporating garlic into your diet, it will be a great way to help to prevent high cholesterol and the common cold. It is also an effective natural exfoliant among many other benefits that can attribute.
For this reason, you can use garlic to rejuvenate the skin. In addition, also meet other natural recipes and beauty treatments such as using natural masks and natural treatment for the facial.
To make this remedy with garlic you will need the following.
- A small clove of garlic
- White clay
- Pure honey
- Cold water
- A spoon
- A cup
Method of application
You should follow these easy steps and you will experience this natural cleansing for the face.
- The main thing is to grind or crush the clove of garlic until forming a paste.
- Add one teaspoon of honey and one tablespoon of white clay.Mix everything together.
- To apply it is advisable to collect the hair and leave the entire face uncovered, once ready should apply over the entire face, emphasizing areas with more wrinkles or areas where you need to rejuvenate the skin.
- Let this mixture remain on the skin for a time that can be from 10 minutes to overnight (special care should take on sensitive skin, and it is best to consult a dermatologist before using this, and any other natural product).
- Then it is necessary to wash all residues of the face with cold water.This treatment is safe enough to use every day if needed.
This method of purification is exceptionally successful, but it is important to know that the body sometimes reacts to toxins, producing stains, acne and other imperfections on the skin. It is necessary to perform periodic cleaning and detoxification. Something important and you should know beforehand is that you must withstand the strong smell of garlic throughout this procedure. However, the result is certainly worth it.
You know that from now you can invest in garlic for your next facial rejuvenation session. You can make your own garlic mask to diminish the wrinkles and imperfections of the skin of the face.