Are you working hard and cannot see good results in your muscles? Gaining muscle mass is not a very simple task, but it is also not impossible. What often happens are the fundamental mistakes in training. Wrong training often ends up disrupting your performance. To achieve more encouraging results, you need an efficient strength training.. a well-made diet and good sleep. These are the essential factors!
And when we say that you can gain muscle mass fast we do not want to talk about anything miraculous. The best way is to align a diet with ingredients that aid in muscle mass growth. Well organized training will possibly show miracles.
The Secret of Exercises
1. If you want to gain fast muscle mass, do compound exercises. Free squats, bench press and ground lifting – three exercises that are the basis of everything. This type of training recruits several muscle groups at the same time. Also, these help to release testosterone.. the hormone that most helps in gaining muscle mass!
Failing to train specific muscle groups shows no muscle mass. So start working on them as a whole will help you build a solid body base and burn more calories.
2. Do not train more than 5 days a week and limit your workouts to 1 hour a day. The results are best when energy levels and mental focus are at the max limit. It only occurs up to the initial 45 minutes of your workouts.
It is also essential to change your workout at regular intervals. After about 1 month, your muscles will adapt, and the gains in muscle mass will begin to decrease.
3. Proper feeding
We already know that those who work hard on muscle need protein, but only this group of foods is not everything! Carbohydrate and good fat.. water, vitamins, and minerals are also essential for gaining muscle mass.
Try to forget about processed foods, canned foods, and fast foods. Focus on eating healthy foods and balancing food to gain muscle mass. Following foods when taken shows best results:
- Protein: lean meat, egg, fish, chicken, milk
- Carbohydrates: brown rice, oats, wholemeal pasta
- Vegetables: spinach, cabbage, broccoli, tomato, carrot, cabbage, eggplant
- Fruits: banana, apple, orange, guava
- Good fats: extra virgin olive oil, fish oil (omega 3), nuts, nuts, almonds
Food supplements will also help you reach your goal. One of the most famous supplements to increase muscle mass is whey protein.. made from whey protein. Use it right after the workouts so that it is useful for gaining muscle mass.
And do not forget to balance the rest! Sleeping fewer hampers muscle recovery. Also sleeping too many causes you to go into catabolism. The idea is to sleep at least 8 hours a day most of 10 hours.
Image Source: 1