- Levi’s is an American original brand that has been making jeans since 1853. They have a great reputation for quality and durability, and have a wide variety of options available.
- The issue with Levi’s is that there are too many options to choose from, making it difficult to find the perfect fit. This guide aims to give you the information you need to find the perfect pair of Levi’s for your body type, whether you’re shopping online or in store.
- The first category is the skinny jean category, which includes the 501s, 510s, and 519s.
- The 510s are the most popular in this category. They sit right below the waist and fit the body close all the way down.
- While some may say skinny jeans should be abolished, they can actually look great on thin men.
- The second category is the slim fit category, which includes the 502s and 511s.
- The 502s are a slimmer version of the 501s. They sit at the waist and are slim through the seat and thigh.
- The 511s are also slim fit, but they sit slightly below the waist and have a tapered leg.
- The third category is the tapered fit category, which includes the 513s and 514s.
- The 513s are slim through the seat and thigh with a slightly tapered leg.
- The 514s are similar to the 513s but have a more tapered leg.
- The fourth category is the straight fit category, which includes the 505s and 527s.
- The 505s are the classic straight fit. They sit at the waist and are straight through the seat, thigh, and leg.
- The 527s are similar to the 505s but have a slightly tapered leg.
Boot Cut Fit:
- The fifth category is the boot cut fit category, which includes the 559s and 569s.
- The 559s are the classic boot cut fit. They sit at the waist and have a slight flare below the knee.
- The 569s are a more modern version of the boot cut fit, and have a more pronounced flare below the knee.
- The sixth category is the relaxed fit category, which includes the 541s.
- The 541s are the classic relaxed fit. They sit at the waist and are relaxed through the seat, thigh, and leg.
- Every man can wear any style or any fit of jeans, but in general, it’s best to go with something that works with your body build.
- If you want more information, head over to RealMenRealStyle.com where you can find an entire article that goes into more detail about this topic, as well as a quiz that will help you find your style score and show you how to improve it.
What is the difference between Levi's 501, 502, 511, 541, and 510?
The 501 is a skinny fit jean, the 502 is a slim fit jean, the 511 is a slim fit jean with a tapered leg, the 541 is a relaxed fit jean, and the 510 is a skinny fit jean that sits below the waist and fits the body close all the way down.
Can any man wear any style or fit of Levi's jeans?
While any man can technically wear any style or fit of Levi's jeans, it's generally best to go with something that works with your body build for the most flattering and comfortable fit.
Are there any other resources to find more information on Levi's Jeans?
Yes, head over to RealMenRealStyle.com where there is an entire article that goes into more detail about Levi's Jeans and there is a quiz that will help you find your style score and show you how to improve it.
Are the numbers on Levi's jeans organized in any particular order?
No, the numbers on Levi's jeans are not organized in a sequential order. Due to the company's history, styles were released at different time periods and numbers were assigned based on various criteria, resulting in a non-sequential numbering system.