There is nothing better than exercising from home because there will not be any excuse that prevents you from achieving the body you want in a short time.
The area of the abdomen is the most difficult to get in shape, and it is made up of very short muscles that burn few calories.
It is also an area in which fat accumulates very quickly due to our sedentary lifestyle and poor body posture.
Therefore, we present three simple exercises to tone your abdomen that you can do from the comfort of your home, without having to go to the gym, and you will see that if you do them with constancy, you will get the results.
Exercises To Tone Abdomen
The thing you need to do this routine is a yoga mat.
1. Elevation Of Legs
- Place yourself lying on your back, with your back straight and place your hands with your palms towards the floor under your hips.
- Immediately, lift one of your legs until it is 90 degrees from your back.
- Then lower it, without allowing it to touch the floor.
- Repeat this same action with the other leg, and insert both in two sets of 10 repetitions per leg, without flexing them.
2. Reverse Bicycle
- Lie on your back, with your hands with your palms facing the floor under your hips and pedal backward, as if making a circle with your feet.
- You must count ten repetitions for each leg, and that’s it.
3. Knees To Chest
- In the same position, lying facing upwards, bend your knees together until you reach your chest, or as close as you can because at the beginning it will cost you, but little by little you will be able to locate them in the chest.
- When you have them in your chest or close by, stretch your legs and repeat ten times.