Cellulite is an evil that afflicts almost all women, at least to some degree. And this makes many feel ashamed of their bodies.
It is an evil that bothers and destroys female self-esteem. Therefore, doing exercises to reduce cellulite is important to ensure the well-being and health. Find out which exercises to reduce cellulite and increase your self-esteem!
10 Exercises to reduce cellulite
As cellulite causes in the skin’s fat layer. Exercises to reduce cellulite are effective in getting rid of cellulite.
The following are the top 10 exercises to reduce cellulite in several areas.
1. Aerobic Exercises
Performing aerobic exercise is an excellent way to combat cellulite. This type of disciplines uses body fat as its primary source of energy and thus speeding up localized fat burning.
- You can choose to walk, run, bike, swim or jog for at least 20-30 minutes without stopping.
It is the most shared and useful exercises to decrease cellulite.
- Keep the body straight with your feet together.
- Place your hands on the string and flex your knees creating a 90-degree angle.
- You should stay in that position for at least 2 minutes.
- Perform three sets of 20 repetitions.
Lunges are ideal exercises to reduce cellulite.
- Put your right foot in front and the left foot back.
- Lean on the back foot and bend your right leg until you get a 90-degree angle.
- Keep your chest straight and contract your abdominal muscles.
- Do this for 5 seconds and return to the starting position.
4. Elevation of the leg from the ground
This is the best exercise to tone the buttocks and thighs.
- Stand on the ground in a quadruped position leaning on the forearms and knees.
- Now, raise one leg by stretching it to the hips.
- Hold for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- You can do this exercise about 12 or 15 times with each leg.
Crunches allow you to remove excess fat from the more lateral areas, in addition to strengthening those muscles.
- Lie down as you do for your regular abdominals, and with your hands behind your head.
- Get up with the aim of touching your left knee with your right elbow.
- When you come back up, you must touch with the left elbow the right knee.
This exercise to decrease cellulite.
- You will need an elastic band to hold on your knees.
- Lying, belly up, stretch and close your legs when the elastic tension is strong.
- Do about 20 sets per day.
7. Lateral lifting
This exercise not only reduces cellulite but increases bodybuilding.
- Lie on your side on the floor with one leg over the other.
- In that position, raise the upper leg until the separation between the feet is a couple of spans.
- Hold it for a few seconds, and lower it.
- Repeat this process with five repetitions per leg.
8. Abductors and buttocks exercise
To strengthen the abductors and buttocks, do the following exercise.
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat or yoga mat for comfort.
- Then flex your legs by keeping your feet together on the floor.
- Relax your arms and abdomen.
- Join your legs and contract your buttocks as much as you can, then lift your hips by lifting the trunk slowly.
- Then descend and repeat.
- For this routine, we recommend three sets of 20 repetitions.
9. Up and downstairs
Without a doubt, the best exercise to reduce cellulite in the buttocks and legs as well as in the hip is to go up and down stairs. Not only you take the stairs whenever you can, instead of escalators or elevators.
- The most recommended are that you spend a few minutes a day to go up and down stairs to enhance that part of the body.
- In 3 minutes you can finish the activity.
10. Elevation of the leg from the ground
It is one of the best exercises that exist in tone glutes and thighs.
- Stand on the ground and take a 4-point position, that is with all four limbs on the ground.
- Lean on your forearms and knees.
- From this position raise one of your legs and stretch it to the height of your hips.
- Try to hold this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Repeat it 12 to 15 times with each leg.