Many people form a crease under the buttocks. It is due to accumulated fat and is not a problem in itself. It is usual for fat to stay in some regions of the body, but if you prefer to remove it, you can follow these exercises to reduce butt fat. With desire, effort, a correct diet plan, and specific exercises, you can achieve excellent results.
Exercises To Reduce Butt Fat
Before trying these exercises, you should do warm up to avoid a jerk with the muscles without preheating.
- Stand straight, with your legs apart at the shoulder height and keep your back straight.
- The arms can be left down or extended forward.
- Then start lowering your body to the height of your comfort, flexing your knees, and always trying to keep your back straight.
- Do four repetitions of 15 squats each.
- Stand upright, place your hands on hip and take a step forward with one of the losses, flexing the front until you feel you are doing strength with the buttocks.
- Hold on this position for three seconds and return to the starting position.
- Repeat that ten times and then swap the leg.
- You can do three series with each one.
3. Leg Lifts
- Place yourself in front of a chair and use it to be able to stand on it at a 90º angle.
- Place the right foot on the bench and lift the body using the strength of the muscles of your thighs and buttocks and stretch as much as possible, preventing the left leg from touching the bench.
- Keep your abs contracted and back is straight throughout the exercise.
- Hold the pose for a few seconds and descend slowly.
- Do five repetitions and then change legs.
4. Kicks Back
- Support elbows, knees, and forearms on the floor and squeeze the abdomen.
- Then lift one leg at the hip level, flex the knee and perform kicks up as if trying to get the sole to the ceiling.
- You can also do it by keeping your leg up and down.
- Perform 15 repetitions of any of the two exercises with each limb.
5. High Kicks
- Stand up, with your legs slightly open
- Slightly lower your body, as if you were doing a squat
- Now, get up as fast as you can
- Flex one of your legs and, with the other, make a kick that reaches the height of the hip.
- Return to the starting position and repeat
- Do three sets of 15 repetitions with each leg.
6. Karate Kicks
- Stand with your legs open to shoulder height.
- Place your fist-shaped hands under your face.
- Go down as if it were squat, but get up as fast as you can.
- Immediately, flex your left leg at the level of your belly button and kick hard.
- Return to the initial position and repeat as many times as necessary for 30 seconds and alternate the legs.
To complement these exercises remember to maintain a balanced diet, drink at least 2 liters of water daily, and perform cardiovascular training, such as walking, jogging, biking, or climbing stairs for 1 hour at least three times per week. Altogether, it will help your body to burn fat and reach your goal much easier.