Cellulite is a medical condition that has always bother women all over the world. There are many different natural remedies for cellulite appearing on web pages and women’s magazines.
Why use essential oils to reduce cellulite?
Essential oils can penetrate into the skin and solve some issues like stress, headaches, irregular menstrual periods, acne and sleep disorders. Aromatherapy with essential oils can also be an excellent aid in the battle against cellulite.
Many essential oils have healing abilities that correct the hormonal imbalance. Others are good for the skin in general. In fact, some hormones have diuretic properties that help to overcome water retention, which is the main reason behind bulging thighs.
How do Essential Will Oils help to reduce Cellulite?
The Essential Oils helping the body to get rid of the toxins accumulate in the fat cells. Also, they improve the circulation of blood in the body and provide oxygen to the cells, which helps the body to get rid of cellulite. Keeping this in mind, here are some of the best essential to reduce cellulite.
The best 10 essential oils to reduce cellulite
1. Grapefruit Oil
Grapefruit is famous for its health benefits. It helps to remove body toxins and helpful in minimizing cellulite and stopping its growth. Also, grapefruit helps to combat obesity, which is the most important reason for the development of cellulite.
- Mix a small amount of grapefruit essential oil with a suitable carrier oil and massage the affected areas every morning and night.
You can eat grapefruit every day for best results. However, be sure to drink plenty of water after consuming grapefruit as it has a diuretic effect.
2. Juniper Oil
Juniper essential oil is known for its strength to reduce water retention in the body.
- Massage in the places influenced every day to get rid of bad cholesterol, which is the primary cause of the development of cellulite.
3. Rosemary oil
For those who have problems with their blood circulation, Rosemary is one of the best essential oils to use. Its ability to fight lymphatic obstruction makes it a useful ally in the fight against cellulite.
- Massage few drops of rosemary oil into the affected localities of your body every day to minimize the development of cellulite.
- Cellulite needs time to liquefy, so do not lose hope so early.
4. Mandarin Oil
Mandarin essential oil is known for its ability to improve blood circulation and digestion of food, which helps to drain body toxins.
- Add one drop of food grade and restorative mandarin oil to a glass of water to make it tasty to consume as many as 8 or more glasses per day.
- The citrus odor of this oil will increase your mood and allow you to rest.
5. Cinnamon oil
Cinnamon strengthens connective tissue as well as helps to promote better blood circulation.
6. Hazelnut Oil
The hazelnut softens the skin, making it easy for you to get rid of cellulite.
7. Jojoba Oil
The Jojoba softens the skin and regulates the production of sebum (the sebum is responsible for keeping the skin hydrated).
8. Citrus Oil
Citrus improves blood circulation and helps to prevent lymph accumulation and water retention. At the same time, it tightens the skin and strengthens the blood vessels.
9. Mint Oil
While it is a potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, green mint regulates the metabolism of fat in the body. When you use it with grapefruit, its effect is much amplified.
10. Lemongrass Oil
This yellow essential oil has an aroma that is similar to that of lemon oil. Among the other benefits of using lemon essential oil, one of the most important is its ability to dissolve cellulite deposits. Also, lemongrass is useful for treating conditions like hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
- Add two drops of lemon essential oil to any other essential oil of your choice before rubbing on the skin to eliminate cellulite.
Image Source: 1