Are you looking for a natural way to lose weight? Sassy Water is the answer! Created by Cynthia Sass, this recipe contains simple ingredients with weight-loss properties that made it famous. In this blog post, we’ll tell you all about it, including how to make it, so keep reading!
What is Sassy Water?
Sassy Water is a recipe created by Cynthia Sass, a nutritionist expert in diets and master in public health. It combines ingredients with unique properties that help with weight loss. It is a vehicle for ginger, lemon, cucumber, and spearmint to release their properties.
Benefits of Sassy Water
Ginger is a root with thermogenic properties that facilitate fat burn. It also increases diuresis, helping eliminate the excess of liquids and avoiding bloat. Lemon works as a cleaning agent in our bodies, dissolving fats.
Besides, it has anti-septic action that acts directly in the stomach and intestine, fighting the bacteria that ferment and cause gas, bloating discomfort, and abdominal distention. Cucumber has very few calories. It boosts metabolism and has a detox action, being also a diuretic.
These properties are enough to reduce bloating and eliminate the toxins that build up through poor eating habits. Spearmint, like the other ingredients of this recipe, has thermogenic and diuretic properties. It promotes a healthy weight loss, reduces bloating, accelerates fat burn, and detoxifies the body.
How to Make Sassy Water?
Making Sassy Water is super easy! Here’s what you need:
– 64 ounces mineral or filtered water
– 1 teaspoon of ginger, freshly grated
– 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
– 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
– 12 spearmint leaves
1. Combine all ingredients in a jar or pitcher.
2. Take it to the fridge overnight. The “rest period” of 10 to 12 hours is necessary to ensure the active principles are slowly released into the water.
3. The following morning, strain the mixture and drink it throughout the day.
4. Don’t forget to drink a glass of Sassy water before your main meals.
5. Every night, prepare a new batch for the next day. Remember to change the ingredients daily.
Sassy Water is a great way to naturally boost your weight loss journey. However, don’t forget that it won’t work miracles alone! You should also have a healthy diet and practice physical activities to ensure your weight loss is efficient.