For those whose pimples are robbing of their peace of mind, here are few simple effective home remedies to remove pimples instantly. These techniques work magic on the acne, but it is important to keep face clean and clear of dust and oil to avoid occurrence of pimples.
1. Lemon juice:
Lemon juice as an natural astringent would work to close up the pores. Its acidic nature would kill off bacteria that infects sebaceous glands and has lightening powers that reduce redness around the pimples. It acts pretty instant as well.
2. Lavender oil:
Lavender oil helps to clear up acne.
- Put a drop of it on each pimple to get soaked deep into the skin.
- This could be repeated for several times a day but best when done early in the morning.
3. Basil tea:
- Brew up basil tea by boiling few basil leaves in water.
- Cool the mixture and apply it over the face as spot treatment.
- People with oily skin could apply it over the entire face as well.
4. Witch hazel:
Witch hazel has astringent properties naturally and is best to clean up cuts. When used over pimples, it helps to tighten the pores and kills bacteria that clog them.
5. Apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar has natural astringent properties that help to clear up acne and reduce the diameter of the pores. It could be applied over entire face or specifically over the pimples.
Ice works very quickly to close up the pores and its vaso-constrictive properties reduce swelling and redness.
- A gentle rub with ice cubes over pimples decreases its appearance and soothes pain and irritation.
Honey is the usual kitchen ingredient with natural anti-bacterial property. It works by clearing clogged pores and takes off excess oil and dead skin from the face.
- Honey could be rubbed over the pimple spot or used as a face mask overnight as well.
- Honey reduces size of pimples instantly.
8. Potato scrub:
Potatoes help by soaking excess oil and clears grime filled pores.
- Potatoes are to be sliced and are to be rubbed on the face.
- This juice has to be washed off with lukewarm water.
Though garlic smells strong, it has best remedy against acne. Its antiseptic properties kill bacteria instantly and are to be applied on the face for 20 minutes. It could be painful and create burning sensation but is very effective against pimples.
10. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera soothes and takes off pain by preventing infection.
- Fresh aloe Vera could be applied on the face and left overnight to be washed with cold water the next day for best results.
The whitening tooth paste is good both for the tooth and also for pimples. Its chemicals help to dry out acne and work on reducing the redness caused by pimples as well.
- Dab a bit of white toothpaste and not gel on the pimple and leave it overnight to be rinsed off in the morning.