Gray hair and loss of hair: Many people struggle to combat these problems.
Although white hair, in our understanding, is even charming, even in women.
But most do not think so.
So it is common to find people painting their hair to hide the color gray or even white.
It is good to say that gray hair does not just appear as a sign of old age.
There are many people under the age of 30 because of genetics, already have the coloration of the hair altered.
In addition, we cannot ignore the fact that poor diet, sedentary lifestyle and a stressful life result in the whitening of the yarn without health, of course.
In this post, you will know how to combat the whitening of the yarn and counteract the fall of them with a wonderful ingredient for hair: coconut oil.
How Use Coconut oil To Darken Hair
There are four extraordinary recipes with this amazing ingredient.
Coconut oil is extremely beneficial for hair health.
It stimulates your growth, moisturizes, gives shine and nourishes the scalp.
Using over a long period of time, its antioxidant properties radically change the structure of the wires.
1. Coconut oil and avocado
This recipe, as well as dark, let your hair healthier, giving more life
- Mix avocado with coconut oil and apply on the hair, with the help of a brush, preferably.
- Then wrap the hair in a thermal cap and let the product act for 20 minutes – then remove with water.
2. Coconut oil and lemon juice
- Combine 3 tablespoons of lemon juice with a sufficient amount of coconut oil for the length of your hair.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and massage the scalp.
- Let it act for at least an hour before washing your hair with shampoo.
- Do it once a week and always at night.
3. Coconut oil and water
Coconut oil strengthens the hair from the root to the ends of the strands.
- Mix a little water with coconut oil and apply in areas where there is more hair loss.
- Do this before bed and rinse the mixture just the other day.
- Repeat the treatment whenever you can.
4. Coconut oil with olive oil and essential oils
This recipe is great for stopping hair loss.
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 drops of essential oil of tea tree (sold in natural food stores or items for aromatherapy)
- 2 drops of rosemary essential oil (sold in health food stores or items for aromatherapy)
- Half a cup of coconut oil
- Place the coconut oil in a glass container and add gradually the other ingredients.
- Stir well, so that the oils are sufficiently mixed.
- Keep the mixture in an enclosed container.
- Apply the product to the dry scalp, i.e. before showering.
- Cover with a cap and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your hair as usual with your favorite shampoo and conditioner.
Note: For safety, always test to see if an allergic reaction occurs.
Apply a small amount to the skin.
If nothing unusual happens, you can apply the recipe without fear.
This is a news blog about home treatments. It does not replace a specialist. Always consult your doctor.