If you want to moisturize your skin and remove acne with natural remedies, you can achieve it with the following cucumber face mask for acne. Pay close attention!
Natural remedies are useful always to look beautiful and more masks that help with skin care. Some can help you eliminate those annoying acne and pimples, also help you to hydrate your skin.
Cucumber Face Masks For Acne
1. Honey With Cucumber Face Mask For Acne
This mask is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, which can help to moisturize and soften the skin of your face.
- ½ fully peeled cucumber
- One tablespoon of honey
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Cut the cucumber into small squares and then add the honey and olive oil.
- The idea is to obtain a paste with the ingredients, so it is recommended to liquefy the ingredients very well or crush them with a fork.
- When you finish it, you should refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Subsequently, apply it on the skin, letting it act for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
2. Egg With Cucumber Face Mask For Acne
This mask is ideal for cleaning the skin deeply, removing impurities, and preventing acne.
- Half cucumber without shell
- One egg yolk
- One teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- You have to put all the ingredients in a blender/processor to achieve a homogeneous mixture.
- Then apply it on the skin and let it act for 30 minutes.
- After this time you remove it with cold water gently.
3. Pear And Cucumber Face Mask For Acne
Within the natural world of face masks, we also find moisturizing masks that allow us to give that extra boost to our skin hydration, the natural ingredients we use also provide their essential nutrients to improve the condition of our skin.
- A teaspoon of olive oil
- A ripe pear
- Half cucumber
- Take the pear and cut into pieces, remove both the bone and the seeds.
- Cut the cucumber in two without peeling (remember to reserve two slices of cucumber for later) and add the oil olive.
- Mix them in a blender until getting a homogeneous paste.
- Apply it on the skin and wait for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water.
Image Source: 1