Do you want to lose weight quickly and effectively? To achieve our goal, it is convenient that in addition to dieting and exercising, consume cucumber and lemon juice for weight loss. Cucumber and lemon contain fat burning and purifying properties that will help us to eliminate those substances accumulated within our body.
In this article, we recommend cucumber and lemon juice for weight loss since they are two vegetables rich in nutrients that will help us reach the goal. Keep reading to know how to make it and how to consume cucumber and lemon juice for weight loss.
How To Take Cucumber And Lemon Juice For Weight Loss
Below, we explain how to make cucumber and lemon juice for weight loss.
- Half cucumber
- Juice of one lemon
- One glass of mineral water
Preparation And Consumption:
- Cut a cucumber into two parts, peel one of the two halves and then cut the half into pieces or slices.
- Add both the slices of the cucumber and the lemon juice to a blender along with a glass of mineral water.
- Grind all the ingredients with the blender until you get a uniform mixture without lumps.
- If its juice is very thick, add a little more water and beat it again.
- You will have ready the juice of cucumber and lemon.
- To enhance its slimming effects, drink this drink twice a day: one will be fasting to increase its diuretic properties, and the other will have to be before dinner to reduce your appetite.
- One cup with cucumber pieces
- Juice of a lemon
- One cup of melon pieces
- One cup of semi-skimmed milk
- Two tablespoons liquid sweetener
- One teaspoon of ginger
- Introduce cucumber, melon, ginger, lemon juice, and milk in a blender.
- Process them until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Now, pour the liquid sweetener, and let it stand for a few minutes.
- Serve it with some ice.
Benefits Of Cucumber For Weight Loss
It Is Low in calories:
The cucumber is a vegetable that is mainly composed of water (about 90%). So it is considered a very low-calorie food and, therefore, ideal for losing kilos.
It is depurative:
This richness in water also gives it purifying properties, so it eliminates toxins and mineral salts from the body, thus reducing the retention of fluids and fats from the body.
It is diuretic:
Its water content makes it an excellent natural diuretic. The cucumber favors the elimination of impurities and toxic substances accumulated within our body through the urine.
It is satiating:
This vegetable has high fiber content, so it has excellent satiating properties, which will reduce our appetite and facilitate weight loss.
Benefits Of Lemon For Weight Loss
It is diuretic:
Lemon is a fruit with a richness in different acids (especially citrus) and flavonoids, which gives it excellent diuretic properties that favor the elimination of liquids and fats through urine.
It is satiating:
It is also rich in pectin, a kind of soluble fiber with potent satiating properties. Due to them, we will reduce our appetite and avoid binge eating.
It is an excellent fat burner:
The lemon has a high content of pepsin and other flavonoids, which gives it excellent fat burning properties, which stimulate our metabolism.
It is digestive:
It also contains digestive properties due to its richness in acid. Due to them, the lemon favors the secretion of gastric juices, and we will avoid some problems that prevent us from losing weight such as indigestion, abdominal swelling, and constipation.