The colon hydrotherapy is safe, does not hurt and has no side effects and serves to cleanse the body, stimulate all its functions and obtain vitality.
The colon hydrotherapy is a safe, painless and necessary to cleanse the body.
Still unknown in our culture, colon hydrotherapy is recommended by more and more specialists, since it supposes a deep cleaning of toxins that stimulate health and vitality.
What is colon hydrotherapy
The colon hydrotherapy is a deep cleansing of the large intestine. Using filtered and ionized water at a specific temperature, the colon is irrigated with a double-track tube (one for the water inlet and one for the outlet) and eliminate the organic waste stuck and accumulated in the intestinal wall.
The colon hydrotherapy is an entirely safe and painless therapy to perform under medical supervision and can remove toxins, otherwise, are introduced into the bloodstream and prevent the proper functioning of the general physiology of the whole organism.
Our modern industrialized lifestyle (additives, transgenics, gluten, processed products ) causes the colon, liver or kidney to over-saturate toxic substances that reflect in skin problems, allergies, fatigue, premature aging, etc.
It is not a miraculous therapy, but it is a good starting point for general cleansing before beginning to adopt a healthier lifestyle. Of course, if we want to solve our health problems, we must follow a balanced diet, exercise, reduce stress, etc.
Indications of colon hydrotherapy
The colon hydrotherapy is particularly suitable if:
- Bowel diseases: constipation, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, obesity
- Physical or mental exhaustion, lack of vitality, metabolic and organic disorders
- Frequent headaches
- Joint pains
- Skin diseases: eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne
- Detoxification treatments
Benefits of colon hydrotherapy
With colon hydrotherapy we will achieve:
- Eliminate toxins not only in the colon but throughout the body
- Stimulate and strengthen the immune system
- Strengthen the health of intestinal flora
- Maintain proper bowel permeability to prevent macro molecules that act toxic from entering the bloodstream
- Improve the state of health and well-being
Contraindications of colon hydrotherapy
The colon hydrotherapy is a safe technique. However, it must be supervised by medical professionals and evaluate the patient’s clinical history.
In general, colon hydrotherapy contraindicated in case of:
- Hemorrhoids and anal fissures
- Hypertension and serious heart disease
- Bleeding tumors in the colon and Diverticulitis
Usually, a single session is enough to notice results and obtain a great relaxation, tranquility, and vitality. The session does not hurt, and you have no side effects.