Do you want your teeth to whiten? If you also want to achieve with natural products, we recommend that you use coconut oil for teeth whitening.
How to use coconut oil for teeth whitening
1. Coconut oil mouthwash
The coconut oil helps to prevent cavities and whiten teeth. The following will tell you how to do mouthwash with coconut oil:
- First, brush your teeth and tongue to remove food leftover.
- Then heat the coconut oil a little to make it softer or watery texture.
- Take a little with a tablespoon when it is lukewarm before it becomes stable. It is advisable to use a half tablespoon.
- Take this product in your mouth and begin to move it throughout the mouth, just like when you use a commercial mouthwash.
- Hold for 5 to 15 minutes. It is advisable to begin for 5 minutes. With the passage of days and practice, increase the time until you get to hold for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with water to eliminate the oil remains in the mouth.
- In fact, it is commonly using in cooking. So, do not worry if you swallow a little during this process of oral hygiene.
Another standard way to whiten and strengthen teeth and gums is to use homemade coconut oil soap.
2. Coconut oil and baking soda to remove stains on the teeth
Baking soda helps to eliminate bad breath, eliminate bacteria and whiten our teeth. So mixing baking soda with coconut oil will make your oral hygiene much more complete. Follow these simple steps to achieve this natural toothpaste:
- 30 grams or 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 45 grams or 3 tablespoons of baking soda
Preparation and treatment:
- In a bowl mix the two ingredients in the indicated proportions and stir well until there is a doughy and uniform texture.
- You can put it in a glass container and save it in the refrigerator and take it out a few minutes before using it.
- The way of use is like that of a commercial toothpaste. You have to put a little on the toothbrush and brush well.
- In this way, you will end up with unwanted bacteria, and your teeth will gradually look whiter and healthier.
- You will notice a good feeling of cleanliness and a pleasant aroma in the mouth.
- You can use this paste two times a day, at least until you notice that you have achieved the white tone you are looking for.
Coconut oil, turmeric and white clay for teeth whitening
Turmeric and white clay along with coconut oil is another remedy for teeth whitening.
Turmeric contains antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
The white clay has antiseptic, regenerative, astringent and anti-inflammatory abilities.
Adding all these effects to coconut oil makes it possible to eliminate bacteria, disinflame and strengthen the gums and eliminate stains on the teeth.
Follow these simple instructions to achieve toothpaste with these ingredients:
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon white clay
- 5 drops mint oil to enhance flavor (optional)
Preparation and treatment:
- Mix the three ingredients in a container in the indicated amounts and stir until getting a gel or paste.
- It is advisable to prepare the amount that you will use in a few days, as it is advisable to store this mixture in the refrigerator for a maximum of 15 days.
- Use this mixture to wash your mouth instead of the usual commercial dentifrice. Brush your teeth and rinse with water.
- You can use this natural paste between 1 or 2 times a day. From the first use you will notice a slight improvement and, little by little, your smile will look whiter and healthier.
Image Source: 1