All women want to have smooth skin, hydrated, and free of expression lines. But many times, we forget the care we should have, as some believe that expensive beauty cosmetics are needed to counteract the signs of aging. However, we will show you how to use coconut oil and baking soda for wrinkles.
This combination will help you to eliminate the annoying wrinkles that appear over time. This combination is entirely safe to use and does not contain harmful chemicals or toxins. It has a surprising effect on scars, acne, redness, excess dirt and grease, and best of all, it helps that your wrinkles gradually fade away.
Benefits Of Coconut Oil
- Nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- Avoid free radicals that cause aging
- Reduces swelling
- It is rich in vitamins that rejuvenate the skin
- Reduce dark circles
Benefits Of Baking Soda
- It can remove dead skin cells
- Eliminate blackheads
- Excellent moisturizer
- It contributes to having a smooth texture of the skin
Coconut oil has healthy healing, moisturizing, and antibacterial qualities that benefit the skin while nourishing it. The mixture of these products creates a safe and effective combination, even in sensitive skins. The extra virgin coconut oil will provide the best results.
How To Use Coconut Oil And Baking Soda For Wrinkles
- One tablespoon baking soda
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
- The amounts can vary, depending on the texture you obtain.
- Mix the two ingredients until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
Tip: Coconut oil tends to solidify in cold environments, so if this is your case, you should melt it and use it. In case your oil is liquid, this step will not be necessary.
- Once you have perfectly mixed the ingredients, apply the mixture on your face previously washed with a neutral soap, and very dry.
- The masks should also apply on the neck since many of us forget this area of the body.
- Massage your skin gently with circular movements.
- Let the mixture work for 15 to 20 minutes and then remove with warm water.
This mask is an excellent alternative to eliminate impurities helping you to delay aging.