Coconut milk is present in many delicious recipes of women. Not only useful in the kitchen, but coconut milk also has many effects on skin beauty. here are the best coconut milk benefits for skin that you should know.
Coconut Milk Benefits For Skin
1. Makeup Remover
Stubborn makeup in sensitive areas, such as eyeliner, mascara can remove with the help of coconut milk.
- Mix coconut milk with coconut oil in a ratio of 1: 2 to get better results.
- This mixture even helps to clean harsh chemicals from your pores and makes your skin hydrated and nourished.
2. Prevents Aging
Due to the high content of copper and vitamin C in coconut milk, it is useful to maintain elasticity of the skin and preventing wrinkles. Applying coconut milk to your face, as well as regular consumption is a great way to fight the aging on your skin.
3. Great Moisturizer
Coconut milk, when applied to the skin and left for about half an hour, has an excellent moisturizing effect. It helps skin smooth, soft, and supple, while also preventing skin dryness.
- Mix coconut milk with the equal proportional bath water and enjoy relaxing in the bath.
- Some people add rose water or lavender oil to increase their effectiveness.
4. Treat Sunburn
One of the safest remedies to treat sunburn is by applying coconut milk. A thin layer on sunburned skin and rash not only works but also reduces redness and accelerates the healing process.
5. Treat Skin Diseases
Some skin problems, such as psoriasis or eczema, can treat and cure to a certain degree by applying coconut milk. You can even get rid of dry skin problems by applying coconut milk on the affected areas.
How To Make Coconut Milk At Home
- Two cups of fresh or dried coconut milk.
- Two cups of hot water but not boiling.
- Blender, filter cloth, filter sieve.
- A little salt.
- Remove the grated coconut into a large glass bowl.
- Put hot water in the bowl, soak the fresh coconut in about 5-7 minutes.
- This soaking step will make coconut softer, easier to grind, and milk than in the following.
- After 5-7 minutes of soaking, you add water and coconut to the blender, puree until the mixture is milky, then stop.
- Chop and filter coconut milk through a filter cloth so that it does not stick to the pureed coconut rice.
- Can filter through a sieve, through a cloth or a clean towel, use a spoon or press your hands tightly so that the water in the coconut meat is exhausted.
- Put all the freshly filtered coconut milk into a clean glass or bottle, store it in the refrigerator for regular use.
Image Source: 1