Brown spots on the face are a common aesthetic issue that affects both men and women.
This hyperpigmentation is due to the increase in the production of melanocytes cells. These cells increase the melanin in the skin, making the skin darker.
These dark skin patches, known as brown spots, age spots, dark spots, sun spots and liver spots, etc.
They can vary in color from light to dark brown.
Although they appear on different parts of the body, the face is the most common part of the pigmentation.
The melanin levels in the skin increases due to several reasons.
The most common include:
- Sun exposure
- Hormonal imbalance
- Pituitary tumors
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Certain medications such as estrogen, tetracycline, phenytoin and more
- Sleep deficiency
Natural remedies to clear brown spots on face
# 1 Aloe Vera
The therapeutic properties of aloe vera are undeniable. This succulent health booster is very beneficial for the skin. It treats many of skin problems, including skin burns, skin rashes, and blackheads. It also removes brown spots when applied in the form of fresh aloe vera juice.
- For the procedure to be effective, leave it on for 30-45 minutes before washing it.
- It is also essential to do the treatment every day to get results sooner.
# 2 Lemon juice
Abundant in vitamin C, this citrus is very beneficial to improve the quality of the skin. It provides a brighter complexion. Lemon contains acidic properties, so it acts as a natural bleaching agent. Thus in an efficient manner, it removes dark skin patches.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice and apply it on the affected skin with a cotton swab.
- Let the lemon juice dry before rinsing.
- In case you have sensitive skin, it would be advisable to dilute the lemon juice in a little water before use.
# 3 Milk Serum
The lactic acid in milk is very beneficial to reduce hyper pigmentation of the skin. Whey is one of the best natural remedies for a brighter complexion. Milk serum is the best for people with sensitive skin as it has no side effects.
- Apply whey for the removal of dark skin spots, on the affected area, let it dry, and then wash it.
- Another method mixes a little buttermilk and honey and applies your dark spots.
- Last but not least, whey makes an excellent bleaching agent in combination with fresh tomato juice.
# 4 Oats
You can exfoliate your skin on a regular basis with the best natural exfoliating oatmeal. It removes dead skin cells along with dark skin patches.
- The first thing you do with this treatment is grinding half a cup of oatmeal.
- Then add 2-3 teaspoons of lemon juice and make a paste.
- Rub it on your skin and let it dry.
- Rinse with warm water.
# 5 Sugar cubes
Filled with glycolic acid, sugar cubes provide natural exfoliating to the skin. It removes dark spots on the surface.
- Rub the affected skin in gentle with a lump of sugar.