Eliminating cellulite is something that all women want around the world since fat clumps affect 90% of women. However, to reduce cellulite, you must carry a healthy and balanced diet, which is free of fats and saturated fats. And you should exercise on a regular basis and use home remedies.
Homemade clay masks for cellulite
1. Green clay mask
Ingredients for this remedy
- Half a cup of green clay (green clay can found in herbalists or natural products stores)
- A lemon
- One teaspoon of honey
- Cling film
How to prepare the remedy:
- Get a container in which you can pour the ingredients that you are going to use.
- Squeeze the lemon juice, pour the juice into the bowl and pour the green clay and honey. Stir everything until creating a homogeneous paste.
- Extend the mixture in the areas where the cellulite has installed. It is usually in the abdomen, thighs, and legs. While extending, do a gentle circular upward massage.
- Massage your body for a few minutes, and cover the areas that you have treated with transparent film. Thus the skin will absorb all the properties present in the ingredients.
2. Yellow clay mask
For oxygenation of the skin, eliminating toxins and fats, you should use yellow clay. This clay has iron and potassium. It is detoxifying and activates the repair of tissues, muscles, and ligaments, cleanses the internal organs.
Take some yellow clay and mix well with a little green clay, then apply on your skin and let it act two hours.
3. Red clay mask
For sensitive and delicate skin, it is a recommendation to use red clay. The red clay is the one that has iron and aluminium. This clay gives astringent properties, anti-inflammatory, and decongestant.
Mix it with pure water and move it to a creamy consistency.
Then apply to the skin with the help of a brush and let it act three hours. Then remove it with warm water.