Cinnamon water is an easy drink to prepare. Here are great benefits of cinnamon water.
Cinnamon Water Benefits
It has five strong indications:
- Normalize cholesterol
- Controlling the glucose and thus combat diabetes
- Speed up metabolism, promoting weight loss
- Regularize menstruation
- Improve digestion
But regular consumption of this drink can provide many benefits to the body.
- According to research from the University of Texas, cinnamon is a promise for several neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, brain tumor and meningitis.
- Research has shown that cinnamon reduces chronic inflammation of associated with these neurological disorders.
- In women, it helps to fight infertility because it contains the substance cinnamaldehyde, which increases the progesterone hormone and decreases the production of testosterone in women, helping to balance hormones.
- Publication magazine Nutrition and Cancer shows that cinnamon can reduce the proliferation of cancer cells.
- Cinnamon has shown to reduce symptoms associated with arthritis pain.
- Cinnamon also has shown to be a good natural remedy for eliminating headaches and alleviating migraine.
- In studies, cinnamon is effective against ulcer, eliminating H. pylori, and other pathogens.
- And test done at a university in Germany, with 30 people, came to the conclusion that ingesting cinnamon daily improves memory and cognitive function.
There are many virtues of cinnamon. And all these qualities can obtain in a tasty way by consuming the refreshing water of cinnamon.
Here’s how to prepare it:
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder or two pieces of cinnamon stick (more or less finger size)
- 1 liter of water
- At night, as close to the sleep, place 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder or two pieces of cinnamon stick in 1 liter of water.
- If using cinnamon, stay tuned because some brands sold in supermarkets are mix with sugar (read the label to know if there is sugar or is pure cinnamon).
- You need to mix the ingredients well (with the help of a wooden spoon) if you use cinnamon.
- Put water in the fridge and the next day; take at least two glasses of it.
Image Source: 1