- Four tablespoons of oat flakes
- One glass of water, cow’s milk or vegetable milk (250 ml)
- Cinnamon powder
- We put the water or milk in a saucepan to heat.
- When it starts to boil, add the rolled oats and stir over low heat for two minutes.
- When the liquid has evaporated, and a lumpy mess remains, leave a minute to rest.
- Add cinnamon powder to taste and be ready to taste.
It is also possible to make the porridge in the microwave, mixing the oatmeal flakes and water or milk in a bowl and heating it in the microwave for 2 minutes. We remove and let rest.
- Mix your porridge with fruit, nuts, honey or jam.
- In addition to obtaining a lovely dish, you will get a delicious, varied and ideal recipe to start the day with energy.
Image Source: 1