Dark circles appear as dark grooves lodged in the part of the lower eyelid which can be blue, brown or violet. They located in this part of the body because the skin is thinner than anywhere else, making it easier to see the blood vessels below.
Benefits Of Chamomile For Dark Circles
Chamomile is a medicinal herb that in addition to helping us to treat problems related to the digestive system. It can also do much for the health and beauty of our skin due to its multiple moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, cleansing, soothing, and purifying properties.
1. It acts as an excellent anti-inflammatory and natural analgesic due to the organic acids it contains. So it will help to reduce swelling in the area of dark circles and redness of the skin.
2. It is decongestant, soothing, and refreshing, excellent properties to remove the dark circles quickly and promote the beauty of the face.
3. It has lightening properties that help to unify the tone of the skin and disguise dark and more noticeable dark circles.
4. Hydrates the skin naturally and purifies it.
5. It contains flavonoids that give it an excellent antioxidant action, which is ideal for preventing premature aging and the appearance of bags in the eyes.
How To Use Chamomile For Dark Circles
The best way to use chamomile to remove dark circles is by following ways:
1. Chamomile For Dark Circles
- Take a couple of bags of chamomile and put them in hot water until you see that the infusion is made.
- Without squeezing the sachets, leave them in a separate dish to cool them down (you can put them in the fridge to go faster).
- Wet a cotton ball in the chamomile water and rub it all over the dark circles, then do the same with another wet cotton and the other eye.
- Once it has dried, take the bag of chamomile that you had set aside and put each one in a closed eye.
- Lie down and wait 15 minutes with the bags in your closed eyes.
- Repeat this action two or three times a day for several weeks to start seeing the results.
2. Honey And Chamomile For Dark Circles
It is a very effective eye contour mask against dark circles and bags.
- One teaspoon of milk
- One teaspoon of honey
- One teaspoon and a half of flour
How To Use:
- Mix the milk and honey, then add the flour until obtaining a creamy mixture.
- When having a soft paste, spread it with a brush in the area around the eyes and on the rest of the face to hydrate.
- Leave on the mask for 15 minutes.
- Then remove it with warm water.
- Apply it once a week, and you will see the results.
3. Yogurt And Chamomile For Dark Circles
- Chamomile tea
- 1/2 plain yogurt without sugar
How To Use:
- Prepare an infusion of chamomile and, when ready, let it cool completely.
- Once it has cooled, pour the chamomile into a bowl and add the yogurt.
- Remove both ingredients until they are completely integrated and obtain a kind of uniform cream.
- Apply the mask on the dark circles, always on clean skin, and let it act for 15 or 20 minutes.
- Remove with warm or cold water, and that’s it!
4. Lemon And Chamomile For Dark Circles
- Boil approximately 400 ml of water.
- Put a small envelope of chamomile in a cup or glass of hot water.
- Cover it with and let it rest for 15 – 25 minutes.
- Now squeeze a lemon and mix the lemon juice with chamomile tea.
- Let it cool and put it in the freezer in a plastic cup.
- Every night before going to sleep, use a cotton ball to spread the tea on dark circles with gentle circular massages for 10 – 15 minutes. Be careful that it gets in your eyes.
- Dry it and wash thoroughly.