Celery smoothies for weight loss will help you to eliminate those extra kilos and purify your body due to the diuretic and detoxifying properties of this fantastic vegetable. Stay with us, and you will understand why. Here, we’ll give you the delicious celery smoothies for weight loss that you can include in your diet.
Celery is one of the most recommended vegetables for weight loss, and this is due to vitamin A, fiber, vitamin K, potassium, and folic acid that it has. In addition to that, it is low in calories and has a quite intense flavor, due to this you can use it to make both sweet and savory recipes.
Benefits Of Celery For Health
A delicious celery smoothie can be made with fresh or frozen vegetables. It is a great way to include veggies in your diet without worrying about weight gain.The amount of intoxication chemicals we are exposed to every day (even without realizing it) is increasing on a 24/7 basis., raw celery should present in your kitchen and your diet due to its purifying and detoxifying properties.
- The celery is a diuretic vegetable and an excellent blood purifier. It contains minerals in large quantities that give it a mineralizing power. Also, it is highly antioxidant due to its high content of vitamin C.
- Its regular consumption helps to lower blood cholesterol.
- It is a vegetable widely used in Ayurvedic medicine, due to its ability to fight diseases related to rheumatism or joint pain.
- Its high fiber content helps to prevent or improve constipation.
- It is composed of 95% water, so it is indicated for weight loss diets.
- It is an essential source of potassium, but it also provides phosphorus, calcium, iron, and magnesium.
Celery Smoothies For Weight Loss
1. Celery And Cucumber Smoothie
This smoothie is recommended to drink on an empty stomach to obtain the necessary vitamins and minerals to endure until the next meal, and we will feel satiated. It will increase the purification capacity.
- Two or three celery stalks
- Half cucumber
- Two pineapple slices
- A tablespoon of oat bran
- A glass of water
- Wash the ingredients thoroughly and chop the cucumber, peeled pineapple, and celery.
- Beat them together with the bran until obtaining a very homogeneous smoothie.
- You can accompany it with a spoonful of honey and add a glass of water so that it is not thick.
2. Celery And Pineapple Smoothie
This smoothie is recommend to people who are starting in green smoothies since the bitter taste of vegetables is softened with the fruits that are added.
- One slice of pineapple
- Two celery stalks
- Two carrots
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 apple
- 200 ml of water
- Wash all ingredients except pineapple.
- Peel the apple, carrots, and cucumber.
- Chop all the ingredients and beat all ingredients in a blender until well integrated.
- You can add ice if you like it cold and also some sweetener if you like it sweeter.
3. Celery And Orange Smoothie
The orange is an amazing ingredient. Its diuretic properties will make you fat and making you look much better. Celery combined with orange makes an explosive mixture.
- Two oranges
- Some bay leaves.
- One celery stalk
- One pear
- Squeeze the oranges and store the juice.
- Cut the celery and crush the bay leaves, then place the ingredients together with the orange juice.
- Blend all the ingredients to mix.
- Once you have obtained a smooth shake, you can drink it.
4. Celery And Apple Smoothie
Celery, as we know, is low in calories and accompanied by the apple provides a large dose of vitamin C. In addition to being rich in fiber, it regulates the blood pressure.
- One celery stalk
- One apple
- One glass of water
- Wash the celery and apple thoroughly, and cut the celery and peeled apple.
- Place them in the blender to get a homogeneous mixture.
- You can sweeten it with a little honey.
5. Celery And Kiwi Smoothie
This smoothie is ideal for drinking before dinner because it will satisfy you, and we will not need to eat much more. You will obtain proper nutrients and minerals, in addition to vitamin C and fiber.
- Two kiwi
- Three celery stalks
- A bouquet of parsley
- Two oranges
- Peel the kiwi and cut them into pieces.
- Chop the parsley and cut the celery into pieces.
- Squeeze the juice of the oranges.
- Add everything to the blender until it is homogeneous.
- You can sweeten it with honey.
6. Celery And Lemon Smoothie
If you have fluid retention problems or need to lose weight, this smoothie is ideal due to the diuretic effects it has. In addition to its purifying properties, it facilitates the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Four green asparagus
- 1 cup spinach
- Three celery sticks
- One apple
- One lemon
- 150 ml of water
- Wash all ingredients except lemon.
- Peel the lemon and apple.
- Chop all foods and add them to the blender, along with the water.
- Beat until you get the proper consistency.
- You can add more water if you like more liquid, and if you want it very cold, add some ice stones.
7. Celery and Carrot Smoothie
It is one of the completely natural weight loss smoothies. It is advisable to take it early in the morning to achieve the best effects. If you like carrot, do not miss this smoothie.
- Two celery sticks
- Three carrots
- Ten spinach leaves
- One parsley branch
- Wash the ingredients very well and cut them into small pieces.
- Blend all the ingredients until getting a homogeneous liquid.
- Serve the juice in a glass and drink it as soon as possible.
8. Celery And Mint Smoothie
- One branch of celery
- Two stems of fennel
- One cucumber
- Four mint leaves
- One piece of ginger root (about 2 cm)
- Wash all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Peel the cucumber.
- Chop all the ingredients and place them one after another in the juice extractor.
- In case you don’t have a blender, you can use the blender and strain it with a clean cloth or a bag to make vegetable milk.
- Consume it as soon as you can.