A way to accommodate the cauliflower that changes the traditional gratin is cauliflower croquettes. Read on to know how to prepare cauliflower croquettes.
How To Prepare Cauliflower Croquettes
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for about fifteen cauliflower croquettes:
- ½ cauliflower
- One onion
- 70 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- One egg
- 1 C. to s. curry
- ½ c. to c. nutmeg
- Steam cauliflower for about 15 minutes.
- Put above all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Shape the croquettes and place them on a baking sheet, covered with baking paper or a silicone plate.
- Cook at 180 ° C for about twenty minutes, then turn over, cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- These croquettes can serve with a salad or as an aperitif.
Image Source: 1