Are you using castor for hair? If not, then you should try it. You can use castor oil for both hair and skin. It gives a glow to the hair and makes it grow much faster. Here we offer you the best options for castor oil hair mask that you can make at home.
Castor oil is antifungal and antibacterial and is rich in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid beneficial to the skin and, in particular, hair. But you can also use castor oil for internal use, and it has a laxative effect.
In fact, since ancient times, this castor oil has been used to treat acne and other skin conditions, as well as hair loss, or rash. Currently, castor oil is one of the most popular products used in the cosmetics industry.
Why is it right to use castor oil for hair?
You can use castor oil directly on the scalp to prevent and repair hair loss.
It’s antifungal and antibacterial properties are beneficial for hair follicle, dull hair and scalp infections, and its ricinoleic acid content helps to increase scalp circulation and improve hair growth.
Ricinoleic acid is also recommended to balance the pH of the scalp. It also helps to restore natural scalp oil.
Antioxidants in castor oil support keratin in hair and help to strengthen hair, making it more beautiful and healthier.
So if you are not comfortable with your capillary adornment, you must use castor oil hair masks. We help you and introduce you seven castor oil hair masks for the growth and regeneration of hair:
Castor Oil Hair Masks
1. Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, And Castor Oil Hair Mask
- Mix three tablespoons of castor oil with a spoon of jojoba oil and a spoonful of coconut oil.
- Spread the mixture from the root of the hair to the tips.
- Massage the scalp about 5 minutes to stimulate blood circulation, then wash your hair with shampoo.
- Also, do not forget to rinse it thoroughly.
2. Ginger And Castor Oil Hair Mask
- Mix three tablespoons of castor oil with two tablespoons of fresh ginger juice.
- Spread the mixture on the hair, but also on the scalp, then massage well.
- Leave this mask to act for 20 minutes, then wash your hair.
- Repeat the procedure once a week to prevent hair loss and hair regrowth.
3. Almond oil, Rosemary oil, And Castor Oil Hair Mask
- Mix castor oil and almond oil in the same portions in a bowl, depending on the length of the hair.
- Then place the bowl in a large warm water container for oils to heat up.
- Finally, add two to three drops of rosemary oil, mix well and apply uniformly to the hair.
- Allow the mask to act for 40 minutes.
Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid and essential omega-6 fatty acids, and almond oil contains vitamin A and E, which accelerates the circulation of blood in the scalp, thus stimulating hair growth. Also, essential oil of rosemary is one of the essential oils used for hair growth.
4. Egg, Honey, And Castor Oil Hair Mask
- Mix two spoons of castor oil, egg yolk and a spoonful of honey in a bowl.
- Then add a spoon of water so that the mask can stretch over the entire length of your hair.
- Depending on the length of hair, the amount of oil and honey doubles or triplets.
5. Aloe Vera, Yogurt, And Castor Oil Hair Mask
- For starters, you need one or two aloe vera leaves (depending on the length of your hair), two tablespoons of yogurt and two teaspoons of castor oil.
- Mix the ingredients well and then apply to the hair.
- Allow the mask to act for 40 minutes, then wash the hair with shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
6. Olive oil, Lemon oil, And Castor Oil Hair Mask
- Mix two tablespoons of olive oil, a spoon of castor oil and 4-5 drops of essential oil of lemon in a bowl.
- Then massage the scalp with this mixture for 10 minutes and stretch the oils over the entire length of the hair.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes and repeat twice a week.
7. Mayonnaise, Honey And Castor Oil Hair Mask
Although the ingredients may seem strange to many of us, this treatment does wonders for dry and fragile hair.
- Mix two tablespoons of castor oil, half a scoop of mayonnaise and a spoonful of honey in a bowl.
- Apply the mask on the hair and allow to act for about 20 minutes.
- Then, wash the hair with shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
Image Source: 1