Blackberry lemonade is an ideal drink to delight any thirsty person. The combination of flavors of this lemonade with blackberries, chia seeds, and honey is quite balanced so that each of them can be perceived. Of course, beware, it may end up being your favorite because of its freshness and versatility. Enjoy preparing it as many times as you want, avoid the refreshments without realizing it.
- 4 cups of water
- Three lemons
- 1 cup of blackberries
- Three tablespoons of chia seeds
- Three tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
- Combine 3/4 cup of blackberries with the juice of 2 lemons, maple syrup and 2 cups of water in a blender.
- Mix until completely smooth and then strain this mixture with the help of a fine mesh screen or gauze.
- In a jar, add the chia seeds with 2 cups of water and stir well (make sure the seeds do not form lumps).
- Then pour the mixture of blackberries and mix well.
- Cut the blackberries and the remaining lemon into thin slices to decorate the smoothie.
- Finally, place the jar in the refrigerator and let it sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with ice and enjoy!
You may Like: