Is the soup useful? Should we eat it every day? The generations of old mums agree that life without soup could not exist. However, some experts convinced that soup chanting sometimes exaggerated.
The fact is, the soups are nutritious, easy to digest, but also healing. People with low weight should not avoid them if they are ill or have a desire to eat. For example, chicken soup contains substances that relieve the symptoms of colds.
The first course of the main meal has fewer calories than stewed or fried meals. And their nutritional value does not diminish anything for those who try to lose weight.
If you like delicious soups and like to try new recipes, we offer you some tips on preparing them!
1. Vegetable Soup
- One carrot
- One onion
- White cabbage
- One fresh cucumber
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 1/2 peppers
- Salt to taste
- First clean and cut all the vegetables.
- Then start the vegetables in the pot according to the following: 1st – carrot, 2nd – onion, 3rd – cabbage, 4th – cucumber, 5th – tomatoes, 6th – pepper.
- Cover the pot and let the vegetables suck in their juice in a small fire for 25-30 minutes. If necessary, add some water. Shake the pot regularly.
- Pour the boiling water into the pot, soak it, bring it to boil, and turn it off.
- The soup is ready – you can decorate it with dill, parsley, and cream.
2. Dairy vegetable soup
- 1 liter of milk
- 400 ml of water
- 400 g of potatoes
- 400 g of cauliflower
- 100 g of carrot
- 300 g of green peas
- 20 g of butter of
- Cut the carrots into cubes and fry it with half butter.
- Divide the cauliflower into smaller pieces.
- Clean and cut potatoes into small cubes.
- Grab the milk and remove the foam from the surface.
- Bring the water to the boil, soak it, add the potatoes, the cauliflower and, later, the carrot.
- Boil in a weaker flame and after 15 minutes, add milk and cook until all is soft.
- Finally, add the green peas, cover the pot and leave the cooker for 15 minutes.
3. Meatballs soup
- 2 liters of water
- 200 g of ground meat
- 100 g of carrot
- 300 g of potatoes
- 100 of rice
- 40 g of green onion
- Salt, pepper, and herbs according to taste
- bay leaf
- Allow the pot to grip the water and put the grated carrot with the potatoes in it.
- From the minced meat, shape the balls.
- When the potatoes are ready, add meatballs, rice, bay leaf, salt and pepper to the soup.
- Add the chopped green onions and herbs to the end.
- Enjoy your meal!
4. Cheese soup
- 1.5 liters of water
- 100 g of melted cheese
- One medium-sized carrot
- One medium-sized onion
- 4 medium potatoes
- Clean the potatoes, cut them into small pieces, pour them with water and cook.
- Remove the carrots, chop the onions and season with vegetable oil.
- Add carrots with onion and cheese to the potatoes.
- Mix everything and wait until the cheese completely melted. Cook for 30 minutes.
5. Cheese soup with meat
- 400 g chicken breasts
- Two potatoes
- One big carrot
- 180 g cheese
- 2 liters of broth
- herb of water
- Bunch of bay leaves,
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- Cut chicken breasts into medium sized cubes.
- Clean the potatoes with cubes and carrots on the wheels.
- Fry the meat in a pan with a small amount of olive oil.
- Prepare the broth, and add a bay leaf, new spice and chicken breast to it.
- Reduce flame and cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the carrot and cook an extra 10-15 minutes.
- After the time has passed, add the melted cheese and mix to make the cheese melt.
- Season, pepper, and season with herbs. Mix and remove from the stove and serve!
Image Source: 1