Many women already know that there are many practical reasons why yogurt should include as a regular food in their diet. As their proteins, good bacteria and calcium are tangible benefits for your health. But some may not know that yogurt is a tremendous product also for personal care and beauty. In this article, you’ll know the benefits of yogurt for women.
Benefits Of Yogurt For Women
1. Hydrate Your Skin and Prevents Acne
Yogurt is an excellent moisturizer for the skin. More, if it’s Greek.
- You can make your hydrating mask by combining Greek yogurt with a little honey.
- Leave that mixture on your face for 15 minutes before rinsing it with warm water and a cloth.
How It Works
Experts say that the probiotics in yogurt can create a barrier that prevents the bacteria that cause acne from growing and working inside the skin.
2. Relieve Sunburn
Just applying the creamy and cold yogurt can make a person feel well that has passed the ideal time of sunbathing, relieving the burning of the exposed and affected skin. Also, avoid the dryness of it due to the good fats it has.
3. Reduce Dandruff
If you have dandruff, make this yogurt hair mask.
- Add two tbsp of plain yogurt, a tbsp of apple cider vinegar and a tbsp of organic honey in a container and mix well.
- Once you have prepared the mask, apply it directly to the scalp.
- Use cotton to cover the entire scalp.
- Then, let it act for 1 hour or so.
- Finally, you proceed to wash your head as you always do.
- Do it for at least three weeks, and you will notice the change.
4. To Condition The Hair
Another thing that makes fat in yogurt is that it can be excellent hair moisturizer so that it can use as a deep conditioning treatment.
- Apply yogurt to your hair.
- Cover your head with a plastic shower cap and let the yogurt work for 30 minutes.
- Then, wash your hair regularly.
- You will see the results immediately.
5. Removes Toenails Fungus
Applying natural yogurt twice a day and for several weeks on the affected nail to let it dry and then rinse with warm water can eliminate the fungus. Sure, as long as it’s not a very deep fungus. In the same way, applying creamy natural yogurt on the soles of your feet can soften it.
6. Soothe Vaginal Infections
Some vaginal infections that are caused by an overgrowth of a fungus called Candida, which generally lives inside your body including on your skin without creating any problems. But sometimes Candida can multiply and cause uncomfortable itching.
As long as it is a mild itching and not a severe infection, applying yogurt topically in your vagina can alleviate and eliminate the sensation. Although this has many detractors, there have been studies that support that yogurt an agent that stops the growth of fungi.
What type of yogurt should you use?
One that contains lactobacilli and that is natural, without added sweeteners.
Note: This only helps to prevent a yeast infection, not cure it.