Walking is an excellent way to exercise. To produce healthy effects and be effective, it is recommended to walk about ten thousand steps a day, which is equal to walking for about an hour with what burn between 350 and 450 kilo-calories.
Benefits Of Walking 10000 Steps Daily
- Walking is ideal for battling hypertension since we take care of the heart while walking, which means that you reduce your risk of having a heart attack.
- It is also perfect for fighting high cholesterol, walking increases good cholesterol and is able to reduce bad cholesterol in the same way as triglycerides.
- It is also beneficial for people suffering from fibromyalgia, as well as for people with diabetes because walking improves the sensitivity of insulin.
- On the other hand, some experts have been able to conclude that women who practice regular exercise are less likely to have breast cancer and that those who practice it, once diagnosed, are much more likely to cope this sickness.
- Walking about ten thousand steps each day also decreases the risk of having a stroke, as well as suffering from brain tumors or colon cancer.
- There have been different studies and in them, it has pointed out that women who have a habit of walking for more than one hour a day, have fewer migraines and even headaches.
- Finally, to say that walking helps to prevent arthritis, as well as osteoporosis, something feared by women especially when they have menopause.
Mental ability and Walking 10000 Steps Daily
- Walking is great for mental ability, as it makes the practitioner feel less tired throughout the day.
- After reading all this, you can ask yourself how you can be sure to reach the ten thousand steps each day.
- As it is simple, there is an application in the mobile with which you can keep track of the steps that are giving through the GPS of the same device, that is, there is no excuse to reach the ten thousand steps daily.
- And is that as we have said, the benefits are many and some are valuable as the reduction of developing a disease in the heart and having a cardiovascular accident as they reduce the levels of bad cholesterol while increasing cholesterol levels good.
- In addition, by accelerating the rhythm of walking circulation, cells are much better oxygenated as well as tissues, so it also helps to fight and reduce cellulite, since it stimulates the elimination of toxins, fats and retains fluids.
- This simple activity can start at any age and under any physical condition. Older people who are at risk for type 2 diabetes, body aches or suffer from any other type of pathology, may also incorporate this habit into their life little by little.
- A walk leads to a greater amount of well-being as any physical activity causes a greater release of endorphins, while being a natural energizer and an excellent therapy to relieve anxiety and stress that will make all people feel better who practice it.
Image Source: 1