The pineapple diet helps to lose pounds in a short time, facilitates the loss of fluid, allows the inflammation of the abdomen, purify and detoxify the body. This fruit stands out for its excellent properties and components. It is essential to know everything about this type of diet before starting.
The pineapple is one of the favorite fruits to lose weight and is the most recommended because of its high content.
Following the pineapple diet can be a great option to purify, cleanse the body of harmful substances, toxins, excess fluid.
Advantages Of Pineapple
Let’s see the advantages of pineapple.
- Facilitates digestion
- It contains bromelain that helps in digestion
- Helps to prevent fluid retention, eliminating water from the body
- It has diuretic and depurative properties
- Prevents constipation
- Activates the metabolism
- Facilitates the removal of adipose tissue (fat)
- It is a vast source of vitamin C, vitamin B1, B6, folic acid, potassium
- Fight cellulite
- Recommended to detoxify liver, kidneys, pancreas
- Provides a significant amount of vitamins
- It is rich in antioxidants
The pineapple diet is a diet to detoxify the organism, that is its primary function. It is also ideal to eliminate liquids, allowing the body to shorten in a short time and to look better not only on the outside but also on the inside.
How To Follow It?
The pineapple diet consists in taking it from three to four days and/or maximum seven. Incorporate this food into the daily diet along with other types of low-calorie foods, and they are made only three meals a day. And it is advisable to drink water (two liters), exercise is also vital. You can consume lean animal protein such as chicken, fish, turkey, and can eat accompanied by vegetables.
Pineapple Diet Plan
- Two slices of fresh pineapple
- A piece of wholemeal bread
- A portion of 200gr of fish or chicken, grilled
- Two slices of pineapple
- Green vegetable salad with a spoonful of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Portion of tuna
- Garnished steamed broccoli
- Two slices of pineapple
On other days, you can vary lean meats, vegetables, but fundamentally you must respect this menu. Also, you should drink water, at least two liters a day. Some advise that exercise is essential for this diet to work because it is low in calories. It must consider whether or not it is doing during the days it is taking, it must be at least three days and the maximum of seven.
Benefits Of Pineapple Diet
- Fast effect
- Combat abdominal inflammation
- Detoxifies the whole body
- Eliminate harmful toxins
- It is low in calories
- Cleans body organs, allowing optimal functioning
- It is easy to carry since only this fruit incorporated into a diet based on vegetables and lean meats
Disadvantages Of Pineapple Diet
- Being fast effect can cause rebound
- It is hypocaloric, which can cause specific side effects such as dizziness, headache, etc.
- It is an unbalanced diet nutritionally speaking since the foods that ingested are low in calories
- Being very restrictive prevents eating out of home
- If it takes for a long time, it can bring severe consequences to the organism’s health
The diet of the pineapple, taking it correctly, can be a great alternative to clean and purify the body. And this, in fact, experts recommend, detoxify at least twice a year. Like other depurative diets, exercise when carrying them out.
If the consumption of pineapple diet extended to more than one week, it can cause many alterations and disorders in the body. Therefore, it is advisable to ask for the guidance and opinion of an expert, before undergoing this type of diet.
Contraindications Of Pineapple Diet
- Consult with an expert in the following cases
- People suffering from diabetes
- Women nursing
- If you have kidney problems or diseases
- If you have metabolic problems
- It is not recommended to make several diets to detoxify the body, in a short period. If you have to opt for it, it is essential to prepare before starting it, as this diet is restrictive.
- If this diet is carried out, it is essential that at the end of the diet, apply a balanced diet, combined with proper exercise and hydration to avoid bouncing and also to maintain an ideal weight.
- It requires discipline and perseverance, to see results in a short time, and above all that you have a healthy lifestyle that allows the body to function optimally.
Image Source: 1