This remedy will allow you to lighten your hair, which will only cost you a few cents and that you can prepare in two seconds. And, to make it, you only need to have a can of beer without alcohol.
Can not find beer without alcohol in your area?
In that case, we recommend that you boil the conventional beer for a few minutes. In this way, you can evaporate part of the alcohol, which can dry out the hair when lightening hair with beer.
How to Use Beer To Lighten Hair
- A beer without alcohol
Steps To Follow
- Wash your head with the products you use regularly and, after the last rinse, rinse your hair with beer without alcohol.
- After applying it on the hair, massage it gently so that it penetrates the hair and lets it act for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the hair again with water to remove the remains of the product.
- If you mix the beer with a little lemon juice and introduce the liquid in a spray bottle, your curls will be more marked after spraying them with this natural mixture.
- You can lighten hair with beer without alcohol once or twice a week.
Benefits Of Beer To Lighten Hair
- It allows lightening the hair without using dyes, which can be harmful to the hair.
- Not only beer will provide you with beautiful golden highlights to your hair, but it will also give you extra shine and softness.
- It is very economical because, at the time of putting it into practice, you will only need to have a can of beer without alcohol.
- It’s easy to prepare.
- It deals as much with clarifying the color of the hair as enhancing its shine and giving it an extra softness.