Using a beer for your hair will allow you to get a shiny and soft hair. If you love to know how to use beer for damaged hair, we invite you to continue reading and to get soaked off all the power of home remedies. Go ahead and try this simple trick of natural beauty if you want to have a beautiful mane.
How To Use Beer For Damaged Hair
The beer is rich yeast, an asset that will repair damaged hair from the first application. Its advantages are combined with the properties of olive oil, rich in essential fatty acids capable of nourishing the hair in depth, sealing the open ends and ending the unsightly and annoying frizz.
If you wish, you can substitute olive oil for coconut oil, since it contains very similar substances and, also, gives off a fragrance that is as sweet and intoxicating.
- A glass of beer without alcohol (also known as 0.0 beer )
- A spoonful of olive or coconut oil
- A bottle with sprayer
- Your favorite shampoo
How To Use
- Open the can or the beer bottle and wait about 2 or 3 hours for it to lose part of the gas.
- After that time, pour the beer and olive or coconut oil into the spray bottle.
- Close the bottle and wave it to mix the ingredients well.
- It is essential that the beer does not contain alcohol, as this ingredient can further dry the hair.
- After washing your hair with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, remove the moisture from the hair with a towel.
- Comb your hair and spray it with the beer and oil mixture.
- Let the product dry and do not rinse it.
- Put this natural beauty trick into practice once or twice a week and you will notice the results very soon.
How It Works
- The high content of yeast that the beer has will help you repair the hair and restore all its vitality.
- The olive or coconut oil will fill your hair with shine and hydration.
Benefits of Beer For Damaged Hair
- It is economical because you will only need a little beer and a small amount of olive or coconut oil at the time of making it.
- It is easy to prepare.
- Moisturizes the hair due to the yeast of beer and the fatty acids of olive or coconut oil.
What if you do not find a beer without alcohol?
If you do not find a beer without alcohol in the supermarkets of your city, boil the conventional beer for a few minutes. In this way, you will get part of the alcohol to evaporate and prevent you from drying your hair.
Image Source: 1