The Acne is a condition that can develop as a result of bacteria, clogged pores, oily and/or dead cells skin, and many factors can make things worse, like hormones, certain medications, stress, and diet.
To help with acne and dark spots, we recommend consistent use of daily routine.
In this article, we are providing information on how to use banana peel for acne.
The acne can be frustrating, embarrassing and difficult to treat, but without treatment, dark spots and permanent scarring may appear on the skin.
There are different acne treatments available. However, many of them can be costly while others come along with unwanted side effects. If only there was a cheap, natural treatment for acne but it does exist!
Instead of throwing the banana peel, you can use it as a natural remedy for acne.
It is because the banana peel contains vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and vitamin E, all of which contribute to healthy skin. The bark has the minerals zinc manganese and iron that help soothe inflamed skin.
Also, banana peel acts as a natural exfoliant to remove toxins from the pores and is an antiseptic, so it can prevent bacterial infections that cause acne.
How To Use Banana Peel For Acne
Now that you know this see in detail how to use the banana peel for acne.
1. Banana Peel For Acne
- Wash the skin with cold water and then dry with a clean towel.
- Take a banana peel and cut into small pieces.
- Massage the skin with a banana peel for 10 minutes.
- If it turns brown, discard it and start with a fresh new piece.
- Wait 20 minutes until the skin absorbs the nutrients.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a day.
2. Baking Soda And Banana Peel For Acne
- Grind a banana peel to form a paste.
- Mix 1 tablespoon banana peel paste with 1/2 tablespoon baking soda.
- Add water and mix to get a fine paste.
- Massage the region affected by acne with the mixture circular movements using a clean cotton ball.
- Let it act for 2 minutes, then wash with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply a moisturizer without oil.
- Repeat daily.
3. Honey And Banana Peel For Acne
- Mash a banana peel into a paste.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon of raw honey to 1 tablespoon of banana peel paste thoroughly.
- Use a clean cotton ball to massage the paste on the acne affected area.
- Let’s wait for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply an oil-free moisturizer.
- Repeat daily.
4. Turmeric And Banana Peel For Acne
- Crush a banana peel to form a thick paste.
- Mix turmeric powder and banana peel paste in equal parts.
- Add water to the above mixture and stir until you get a fine paste.
- Massage it on the acne skin and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water then pat dry.
- Apply oil-free moisturizer.
- Repeat daily to clear acne.