Baking soda shampoo will help your hair grow like crazy using super simple ingredients. Also, making hair grow is something that needs time and patience. Baking soda is an ingredient that can use in the kitchen, as a cleaning agent, as a medicine and as a product for hair or skin. You can replace your shampoo with baking soda shampoo for hair growth because this will not only improve the hair growth but clean all the chemical traces of the products you used to improve your hair.
The baking soda shampoo for hair growth will not generate the same foam as a regular shampoo. You should have a little patience, and however, within four months of using it, you will have healthy, shiny and bulky hair.
Benefits of Baking Soda
The baking soda has properties that help your hair grow, also has antimicrobial properties that can protect the body against infections. Its use is not only limited to health, but it can also use for cooking and cleaning.
The baking soda is commonly used and found in almost every household. It is odorless, salty and available as a white powder. It has several uses, such as cooking, medical uses, etc. For the hair, the baking soda has its significant role, like the reduction of dandruff, maintains the shine of the hair, and eliminates the impurities.
How To Prepare Baking Soda Shampoo For Hair Growth
Check out this complete recipe for homemade baking soda shampoo that will make your hair grow like crazy.
Baking Soda Shampoo For Hair Growth
- Baking soda
- In a bowl, mix baking soda and water in a ratio of 1: 3, i.e., 1 cup baking soda per 3 cups of water.
- The measure of the ingredients you need will vary depending on the amount of shampoo you want to make and the length of your hair.
- Once you have decided the dose and mix the ingredients, apply it from the hair root (dry or wet) to the tips.
- Let the preparation work for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
Apple Cider Vinegar And Baking Soda Shampoo For Hair Growth
- Baking soda
- Apple cider vinegar
- First, mix baking soda and water in a bowl in a ratio of 1: 3, i.e., 1 cup baking soda per 3 cups of water.
- Then add apple cider vinegar and a few drops of essential oil.
- Mix well and apply to the hair (dry or wet) from roots to the tips.
- Let it work for 20 to 25 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Be careful that the apple cider vinegar does not come in contact with the eyes.
Do not forget that although this baking soda shampoo does not produce the same foam, as usual, your hair will look clean, healthy and shiny. Similarly, you can prepare the baking soda shampoo and store it in a pot to use it again, and you will see results in a few days!
Image Source: 2